Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

"We want our Charlton back"

I think that song summed it up perfectly for me.

Every club in the premiership have players that dont really care about their club and are really only in it for the money but you can get away with it if they are a minority.

The problem is we have about 7 or 8 in the first team that really couldnt give a monkeys. By and large they are foreign.

They might not have the quality but if we are going to go down I would rather go down fighting with the likes of Walton and Sam. Are you telling me James Walker would have done worse than our strikers yesterday??

I felt a bit for Romm yesterday, the off off shouts could have been given to 5 or 6 ahead of him in my opinion, but his crossing needs to be worked on and fast.

Judging by Pardew's comments I think he now recognises the difficult job he has got. Depending on injuries I would go for wholesale changes next week.

Bring in Carson, Young (if fit), Ashton or Gibbs, HH, Reid (if fit), Walton, ZZ (if Pards thinks he is any good), Hughes, Sam and hopefully a new striker.

Drop El Kak, Traore, Diawarra, Faye, Ambrose, Kish, JFH and M Bent.

And lets try to get our Charlton back.

Comments

• Options
    I thought only Holland and Ambrose came out of yesterday with any credit but to a certain extent I'd also exhonerate Bent and JFH as the service was non-existant and I thought they were doing the best they could. Saying that I'd drop 'em when Stokes arrives. As you say I'd rather go down fighting with Sam,Walker,Basey etc than persist with the current dross. In the long term it'll give 'em PL experience for when we come back up. Oh, anyone who thinks El Kak is a good player isn't on the same planet as me.
  • Options
    I agree the service wasnt good but for me, the attitude, workrate and body language of JFH and M Bent is all wrong and has been all wrong all season.

Was that Golf Addick in the black hat next to you? Just wondering like?
  • Options
    gibbs is fooked isn't he
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Southendaddick[/cite]I agree the service wasnt good but for me, the attitude, workrate and body language of JFH and M Bent is all wrong and has been all wrong all season.

Was that Golf Addick in the black hat next to you? Just wondering like?

No that was jimmymelrose over from France for his stag weekend. Golfie was ill and stayed at home, wise decision !!
  • Options
    El Kak is a liability bar none but lieks scoring v Blackburn.

Is it possible to play them every week.

Them and Bolton!

Eugh.
  • Options
    Ten years of largely misery.
  • Options

Happy Saturday, Drew

Ha ha, everything else is pretty good to be fair!