Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Poor Joke

edited September 2006 in General Charlton
Six of the seven dwarfs are sitting around the house one day when Sleepy rushes in and says, "Guess what guys, I've won a trip to see the Pope!" Everyone gets all excited and chants, "We finally get to ask him, we finally get to ask him."

The next day, they are standing in front of the Pope, Dopey out in front of the other six. All the other six start pushing Dopey and saying, "Go ahead, Dopey, ask him,ask him!" The Pope looks at Dopey and asks, "Do you have a question to ask me, young man?" Dopey looks up shyly and says, "Well, yes." The Pope tells him to go ahead and ask. Dopey asks, "Well, do....do they have nuns in Alaska?" The Pope replies,"Well, yes, I'm sure we have nuns in Alaska."

The others all keep nudging Dopey and chanting, "Ask him the rest, Dopey, ask him the rest!" The Pope asks Dopey if there's more to his question, and Dopey continues, "Well, uh, do they have, uh, black nuns in Alaska?" To which the Pope replies, "Well, my son, I think there must be a few black nuns in Alaska, yes." Still not satisfied, the others keep saying, "Ask him the last part, Dopey, ask him the last part!" The Pope asks Dopey, "Is there still more to your question?" To which Dopey replies, "Well, uh, yeah..... are there, uh, are there any midget black nuns in Alaska?" The startled Pope replies, "Well, no, my son, I really don't think there are any midget black nuns in Alaska."

At this, Dopey turns all kinds of colors, and the others start laughing, and yelling, "Dopey f*cked a penguin, Dopey f*cked a penguin!"

Comments

• Options
    Now that is funny :-)
  • Options
    I don't feel so bad now I know someone else has made the same mistake.
  • Options
    A German family head out one Saturday to do some shopping.

While in the sports shop the son picks up an England football shirt and
    says to his sister,

"I've decided to be an England supporter and I would like this for my
    birthday."

His big sister is outraged by this and promptly whacks him round the
    head and says, "Go talk to your mother."

So off goes the little lad with the white and red football shirt in hand
    and finds his mother.

"Mum?"

"Yes son?"

"I've decided I'm going to be an England supporter and I would like this
    shirt for my birthday".

The mother is outraged at this, promptly whacks him around the head
    twice and says, "Go talk to your father."

Off he goes with the football shirt in hand and finds his father.

"Dad?"

"Yes son?"

"I've decided I'm going to be an England supporter and I would like this
    shirt for my birthday."

The father is outraged and promptly whacks his son around the head 4
    times and says:

"No son of mine is ever going to be seen in THAT!"

About half an hour later they're all back in the car and heading towards
    home.

The father turns to his son and says;

"Son, I hope you've learned something today?"

The son says,

"Yes dad I have."

"Good son, what is it?"

The son replies,

"I've only been an England supporter for an hour and already I hate you
    German B*stards"
  • Options
    do you think I should email that around at work considering I work for a German Bank.
  • Options
    After many years of married life, a man finds that he is no longer able to perform.

He goes to his doctor, and his doctor tries a few things but nothing works.

Finally the doctor says to him "This is all in your mind" and refers him to a psychiatrist.

After a few visits to the psychiatrist, the shrink confesses, "I am at a loss as to how you could possibly be cured." And he refers the man to a Cajun witch doctor.

The witch doctor says, "I can cure this." He throws some powder on a flame and there is a flash with billowing blue smoke.

The witch doctor says, "This is powerful healing, but you can only use it once a year! All you have to do is say '123' and it shall rise for as long as you wish!"

The guy then asks the witch doctor, "What happens when it's over?"

The witch doctor says, "All you or your partner has to say is '1234' and it will go down. BUT BE WARNED! After that, it will not work again for 1 whole year!"

The guy goes home, and that night he is so excited and eager to surprise his wife. He can't wait to go to bed.

They get in bed and he says, "123", and just like magic, BANG! Instant woody!

At which point, his wife turns over and says, "What did you say '123' for?"
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: LargeAddick[/cite]do you think I should email that around at work considering I work for a German Bank.[/quote]

YES. THEY WILL LOVE IT.

Don't be fooled by the racist stereotype that Germans have no sense of humour.

Let us know how you get on.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Salad Spinner[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: LargeAddick[/cite]do you think I should email that around at work considering I work for a German Bank.

YES. THEY WILL LOVE IT.

I know. I've worked here with Germans for nigh on twenty years and they have a good sense of humour. After all, you need one to be a German.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: LargeAddick[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: LargeAddick[/cite]do you think I should email that around at work considering I work for a German Bank.

YES. THEY WILL LOVE IT.

I know. I've worked here with Germans for nigh on twenty years and they have a good sense of humour. After all, you need one to be a German.

That's strange cos when I was living out in Bavaria not a single one laughed at me when I was high kick walking and hold my comb under my nose..........................
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: CharltonDan[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: LargeAddick[/cite]

YES. THEY WILL LOVE IT.

That's strange cos when I was living out in Bavaria not a single one laughed at me when I was high kick walking and hold my comb under my nose..........................

lol nice one, can just imagine ya now dan doin your best basil fawlty!