Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Well at least

edited January 2007 in General Charlton
there were no league points at stake. We simply reproduced our usual spiritless, passionless, cup performance by the sound of it.

I think the Boro game will give us an indication of Pardew's managerial abilities. He needs to win this one and get the players up for it.

Comments

• Options
    I think thats the problem in that it shouldn't be down to the manager to "get them up for it".

Any professional with any pride in their work should be up for it in a relegation battle anyway, regardless of ability.
  • Options
    I agree with that, they should have pride in their work, they don't seem to have.
  • Options
    Football has changed.... roy kenae was talking about the first question that anyone asks is'whats the financial package?' these guys dont care..... there all rich... they make there money win lose or draw... thats why its up to the manager to motiate them... get respect and fear and then the players can chose which one...
  • Options
    Our cup run over the years has been rubbish, simple as that. Wycombe and now Forest,Boooooo.