Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

So I'm on the other side of Nottingham after leaving the game

edited January 2007 in General Charlton
And boy that was rubbish, 4-0 Forest wouldn't have been a bad result for them, and deserved for us, everything that could go wrong went wrong, can't think of player who deserves a pat on the back for there performance.

Anyway, I've got a cup of tea in my hand watching Liverpool v Arsenal, and it's nice and warm

Comments

• Options
    You're normally pretty positive Rothko.

It must have been truly dire!
  • Options
    I was hoping Forest got a third at half time, cause I would have been back quicker.

It was shite, really bad, Forest came off the back of a 5-0 and wanted to prove a point, we came off a 4-0 and didn't bother.

I'll sell Bent for the highest possible amount, and see what Pards can do in the market, now and in the summer.
  • Options
    All pards can do is try and buy some players who keep us in Championship next year,or we are going to do a Sheff Wed,and Forest
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: LenGlover[/cite]You're normally pretty positive Rothko.

It must have been truly dire!

It most certainly was. Forest ran at us every time they had the ball. We just fart arsed and passed the ball around sideways or backwards whenever we were near their box not even trying to get a shot on target. Perhaps if we played like Forest we might actually get somewhere.
  • Options
    Weve got no choice but to play like that.... remeber portsmouth the only way they got out of it was by attacking....(yes I know were not gonna get out of it..)