Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

For what it's worth

edited January 2007 in General Charlton
todays ratings in my opinion

Myrhe 5 - in truth not much to do other than pick the ball out of the net
Borat -10 - dreadfull, 3 foul throws had Pardew shaking his head, the distribution skills of a dead moose & made to look like a muppet by Tyson on umpteen occasions
Traore 2 - missing in action, not a footballer & in all honesty not much of an athlete either
Fortune 0 - needs to play at a level more suited to him - maybe lower half of the 4th Division?? No desire, no ambition - a passenger at our club just like K Lisbie
Diawara -10 - are we sure he isn't Ali Dia in disguise? Did George Weah's cousin recommend him???
Kishsihev -10 - exposed for the ageing clogger he has become, tries hard but as useful as a hedgehog on a bouncy castle
Holland 3 - an over the hill trier surrounded by clowns, didn't touch the ball in the 2nd half
Faye -1000 - shit
Ambrose 2 - back to his useless best
Rommedahl -10 - hopeless, his final ball is embarrassing - can we flog him during the transfer window - preferably at half time in the next game with a cat o' nine tails?
Hasselbaink -20 - the shape, grace, speed & demeanour of a pregnant water buffalo - are there any non-pregnant water buffalo's out of contract at the moment - a swap deal perhaps?
M Bent 0 - proof if ever needed that Curbishley is not god - £2.7m of pure turd
Sam 0 - this experience is gonna scar him for life i'm afraid - should have started
Thomas 0 - i think he enjoys the status of being a Premier footballer, probably our best nightclubber??

Personally i think we should sell Bent, sign the Forest squad & take the above clowns out on a barge & sink it mid Thames, somewhere near the Dartford Bridge at high tide......

Comments

• Options
    You forgot to mention Pardew - What rating would you give him?
  • Options
    Most depressing of all, today's woeful performance is really going to help Pardew persuade potential new players to come to us rather than.... well, absolutely anybody else with an interest in them. The rot definitely started with Curbs, when Smertin & Murphy left in January and were replaced by Marcus Bent, but Dowie's signings (apart from Reid & Carson) have all been shown up as Conference standard footballers. And that is probably being rude to some pretty decent Conference footballers.

It is way to late to save us from relegation this year, with this shocking squad of players. We must now get rid of as many of these players as we can and start recruiting players who will be prepared to play for us in the Championship. God, we've still got another 4 months of this season left to endure!!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Red_Pete[/cite]
    We must now get rid of as many of these players as we can and start recruiting players who will be prepared to play for us in the Championship.

It'll be extremely difficult to get rid of them, but that's absolutely right.

Only a handful of this current squad should be here come kick off in August - They are abysmal.
  • Options
    pretty sure we've got alot out of contract in the summer (thankfully)
  • Options
    like who? we just signed most of them.Only one i can think of is Forest Gump sorry i mean Rommendahl
  • Options
    Out of contract, we may have Kish/Denise, Holland and Hughes? The real rubbish still have a year or so to go, Fortune re-signed in the summer, the young lad Lisbie may have another year? Borat might be up? JFH? Faye/Diawara/Sorondo/Gibbs have years to go
  • Options
    Oakster

Cheers for telling me who played because I certainly didnt recognise who was out there .

Good uses of negative integers but you were far too generous mate.

Hope all is well in Canada.
  • Options
    lisbie is due a testimonial, probably why he is hanging around, a total waste of space and money, get rid.
    (p.s.) went on the transfer list went out on loan and no one would sign him,nuff said.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: scruffle[/cite]pretty sure we've got alot out of contract in the summer (thankfully)

Squad list and contract lengths..

http://www.footballtransfers.co.uk/squads/club10.html#player243

There are a few players details missing, but those listed as out of contract at the end of the season according to that site are - Myhre, Kishishev, Hreidarsson, El Karkouri, Sankofa, Holland, Hughes and Gislason. I'm sure Hasselbaink is too, and loanees, Carson, Pouso and Zheng can also return.
  • Options
    no problem PP

i applaud those that went today

if the club had the guts they would refund everyone's ticket & travel costs, from deductions out of the wages of the crap that represented us today
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    We all did sing "we want our money back"

For me

Bus to station: £0.70
    Train Ticket: £16.30
    Ticket for game:£22.00
    Drink: £2.00
    Taxi to ground: £5.00
    Taxi from station to home £5.00
    Drown sorrows including dinner: £10.00

Holy sh*t - £61!!!!!

Wonder what the other fellow addicks fans totals were?! No way as near as a weekend away for Captain lol