Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Oh god - here we go again

BDLBDL
edited January 2007 in General Charlton
Faye off - Hughes on - Agogo scores

Comments

• Options
    I don't believe this!
  • Options
    jesus...
  • Options
    totally deserved - Faye was appalling, thats why he was brought off, he shouldn't play for our club again - we have been shocking, don't think we have strung more than 2 passes together
  • Options
    hopeless
  • Options
    I know, how can we lose 2-0
  • Options
    Its Diawara on for Faye not Hughes
  • Options
    2-0 arghhhhh.....
  • Options
    edited January 2007
    Ive got the stream towork and we are TOTALLY apalling.... three unmarked for second goal..... worst of the worst against prmiership we would be screwewd to a door........(mascot88)
  • Options
    Not so much a hair dryer blast required from Pards more a full blast wind machine, judging by that first half effort. Even the radio commentator sounds fed up with them.......
  • Options
    edited January 2007
    I reckon the cup of tea in the face followed by a full on punch up might be in order to get this shower of s^&% to wake up before this club slips into a huge blackhole!!!!!!!(mascot88)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: LenGlover[/cite]Its Diawara on for Faye not Hughes[/quote]

Whats the difference?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: BDL[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: LenGlover[/cite]Its Diawara on for Faye not Hughes

Whats the difference?

Not a lot I grant you!
  • Options
    the space these guys have is criminal......
  • Options
    Wankers,they have just said Rommendahl is awful,fuck me he has been for 3 years.Give me Paul Bacon any day.
  • Options
    Well, at least we can concentrate on the league.
  • Options
    shocking,totally inept. Need to concentate on playing as a unit.
  • Options
    If anyone was thinking we had a good chance of promotion next year then this performance should serve as a wake up call. Division 1 here we come!!
  • Options
    We have a rotten core running through this club,Fortune,Troare,Faye,Ambrose,Rommendahl,Hasselbaink,none of them give a toss about the club I love.I want to see Walker John Sam playing I don't care if we lose I want some passion back.I'm disgusted but won't let these arseholes drive me away .Charlton till I die
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: northstandsteve[/cite]We have a rotten core running through this club,Fortune,Troare,Faye,Ambrose,Rommendahl,Hasselbaink,none of them give a toss about the club I love.I want to see Walker John Sam playing I don't care if we lose I want some passion back.I'm disgusted but won't let these arseholes drive me away .Charlton till I die

I'd exempt Fortune from that list. Earlier this season he played with a broken toe and without painkillers. Faye also played when ill.

Otherwise spot on.
  • Options
    But look at him,against Chesterfield,Wycombe and again today the bloke has no bottle.Anyone with any strength pushes him off the ball,he aint't good enough.Amdy Faye is getting worse by the game.I'd play with a broken leg to play for Charlton,I can't have them excuses.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited January 2007
    [quote][cite]Posted By: LenGlover[/cite][quote][cite]Posted By: northstandsteve[/cite]We have a rotten core running through this club,Fortune,Troare,Faye,Ambrose,Rommendahl,Hasselbaink,none of them give a toss about the club I love.I want to see Walker John Sam playing I don't care if we lose I want some passion back.I'm disgusted but won't let these arseholes drive me away .Charlton till I die[/quote]

I'd exempt Fortune from that list. Earlier this season he played with a broken toe and without painkillers. Faye also played when ill.

Otherwise spot on.[/quote]

Fortune has been with this club for years, like Lisbie he is happy to sit there & play in Cup game sor come on as a sub every now & then - he has no ambition, no desire to better himself & like Lisbie is simply a drain on our resources - even if the both of them are only on $5k a week - they have between them cost us £10m+ so far & contributed nothing of any real note - sell them both ASAP Pardew

Faye is inexcusable, the worst of Dowie's signings - he makes my blood boil, he shuffles around the pitch with all the desire of a lump of horse manure - a truely woeful player & no coincidence that his return to the team for the last two games has seen us return to the Reed days. If he is in the team, we lose - simple as that. Ill my arse.