Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Run to the beat Marathon

I have recieved this email and a few of us have been saying they will run this again this year, they seem to be suggesting the places will go quickly. So best get in there a bit lively, I'm in ; )

Dear Ray,
As a previous entrant in Run to the Beat, we wanted to let you know about plans for the 2010 event!
We will be kicking into a big marketing push over the next few weeks and expect places to go quickly based on demand from previous years. As ever, we will be committed to improving the event again in 2010 and are exploring some exciting new ideas with the music to keep you motivated and provide you with the best experience possible.
In 2009 you all raised just over £2million for charity and we will be working closely with Leukaemia and Lymphoma Research and Virgin Money Giving to help 1,000s of runners raise as much as possible for good causes.
After a sunny and successful event last year we are looking forward to what has become a unique event in London’s calendar. We hope to see you again this year, to have a look at last year’s action and to enter CLICK HERE or go to www.runtothebeat.co.uk.
Good luck and all the best for 2010.
The Run to the Beat Team
RuntotheBeat.co.uk | an IMG company | McCormack House | One Burlington Lane | London | W4 2TH | +44 (0) 20 8233 5900
Why not fundraise for our official charity? visit www.runtothebeat.co.uk/charity

Comments

• Me and my brother are both in. I better get myself some new running shoes hadn't I!
  • I havent decided yet, i am considering the IOW marathon that is around the same time.
  • Neither of the links working tce, not sure if it's just me
  • [quote][cite]Posted By: Atletico Addick[/cite]Neither of the links working tce, not sure if it's just me[/quote]

Try this one AA.

http://www.runtothebeat.co.uk/
  • Cheers, looks good - I'll miss this years and give it a look in next year, take it your not allowed your own music? lol
  • [cite]Posted By: Atletico Addick[/cite]Cheers, looks good - I'll miss this years and give it a look in next year, take it your not allowed your own music? lol

You can if wish, some of the stuff played by some the bands is truely awful. Mind you it helps you gather a bit of pace, just to get away from it. ; )