Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Valentines Day

edited February 2010 in Fun, Jokes & Captions
Valentines day: Flowers £20, Dinner £70, Drinks £30, Movie £25, Hotel £150. The look on your face when you find your girls on her period: PRICELESS.

Comments

• If you can't sink the pink, pot the brown.
  • Or if you are a real man, pot the red!
  • last year for valentines I booked us a table and she had the right hump

I was over the moon though , I got a break of 74
  • edited February 2010
    If I'm asked one more time what I'm doing for Valentines I think I might actually kill someone. As a liberated woman of my time, it amazes me that there are mature womaen out there who think that if their man buys them a bunch of roadside roses and some polish cheap shit chocolates, that really makes up for him being a twat the rest of the year. Wise up girls, this very special day was invented by a card manufacturer...and romance don't really exist...in reality there's only sex and football, and apart from a few poor performances...that'll do nicely. ( re poor performances, I meant just the football)
  • well said windscreen

I made it quite clear to my other half when we first met that I thought valentines was an excuse to behave like an un romantic twat all year then buy someflowers on one day and suddenly you're "so amazing"

I buy her flowers and other surprise things all year round not just one day a year when hallmark tell me
  • you sure today isn't groundhog day?
  • [cite]Posted By: windscreen[/cite]If I'm asked one more time what I'm doing for Valentines I think I might actually kill someone. As a liberated woman of my time, it amazes me that there are mature womaen out there who think that if their man buys them a bunch of roadside roses and some polish cheap shit chocolates, that really makes up for him being a twat the rest of the year. Wise up girls, this very special day was invented by a card manufacturer...and romance don't really exist...in reality there's only sex and football, and apart from a few poor performances...that'll do nicely. ( re poor performances, I meant just the football)

lol

Post of the day, Mrs Windscreen.
  • What Oggy Said.

Windscreen - can I give you my wife's e-mail address!
  • Windscreen - can I give you my email address ?
  • [cite]Posted By: Oggy Red[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: windscreen[/cite]If I'm asked one more time what I'm doing for Valentines I think I might actually kill someone. As a liberated woman of my time, it amazes me that there are mature womaen out there who think that if their man buys them a bunch of roadside roses and some polish cheap shit chocolates, that really makes up for him being a twat the rest of the year. Wise up girls, this very special day was invented by a card manufacturer...and romance don't really exist...in reality there's only sex and football, and apart from a few poor performances...that'll do nicely. ( re poor performances, I meant just the football)

lol

Post of the day, Mrs Windscreen.

Post of the YEAR!!
  • Sponsored links:

• edited February 2010
    I think you'll find her husband uses the same log in. and from reading her previous flowery posts mrs windscreen wouldnt use the word twat.
  • edited February 2010
    Strange how your idea of 'romantic' changes over the years. As starry-eyed teen lovers, the future Mrs Rudd and myself followed the traditional 'cuddly toy, chocs and roses' path. Now it's a bag of Werthers and a new blade for the lawn mower I bought her for our last anniversary.
  • [cite]Posted By: Dave Rudd[/cite]Strange how your idea of 'romantic' changes over the years. As starry-eyed teen lovers, the future Mrs Rudd and myself followed the traditional 'cuddly toy, chocs and roses' path. Now it's a bag of Werthers and a new blade for the lawn mower I bought her for our last anniversary.

What did you give her for Christmas, Dave ...... a new ironing board?

;o)
  • [cite]Posted By: Oggy Red[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Dave Rudd[/cite]Strange how your idea of 'romantic' changes over the years. As starry-eyed teen lovers, the future Mrs Rudd and myself followed the traditional 'cuddly toy, chocs and roses' path. Now it's a bag of Werthers and a new blade for the lawn mower I bought her for our last anniversary.

What did you give her for Christmas, Dave ...... a new ironing board?

;o)

Steady on, Oggy. That would be spoiling her.

In fact, I bought two tickets for the ballet.

I think both her and her sister quite enjoyed it.
  • edited February 2010
    Curb_it

Yes I do have an independent mind, and no my husband hasnt claimed exclusive rights to certain words, plus I think you'll find that Mr Windscreen has indeed got his own login...
  • Just bought a book called "How to clean anything" for her Valentines present. She is gonna go ape sh*t. Brilliant.
  • [cite]Posted By: windscreen[/cite]Curb_it

Yes I do have an independent mind, and no my husband hasnt claimed exclusive rights to certain words, plus I think you'll find that Mr Windscreen has indeed got his own login...

you're tone has completely changed to your initial posts and you now sound like a bloke. odd.

Most women i know think valentines is a complete rip off but if romance doesnt exist in your world then thats unfortunate for you.
  • I'll be singing "I love Tottenham more than you" with about 4,000 other Spurs fans loud and proud at the Reebok on Valentine's Day.
    Can you tell my marital status is divorced?
  • [cite]Posted By: JohnBoyUK[/cite]I'll be singing "I love Arsenal more than you" with about 4,000 other Spurs fans loud and proud at the Reebok on Valentine's Day.
  • [cite]Posted By: JohnBoyUK[/cite]I'll be singing "I love Tottenham more than you" with about 4,000 other Spurs fans loud and proud at the Reebok on Valentine's Day.

Knob, comes to mind :-)

why is a yid always on this site?
  • Sponsored links:

• [cite]Posted By: johnnybev1987[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: JohnBoyUK[/cite]I'll be singing "I love Tottenham more than you" with about 4,000 other Spurs fans loud and proud at the Reebok on Valentine's Day.

I sort of confess to having a bit of a soft spot for Charlton. After Spurs, they've the team I've seen the most in the flesh, thanks to sitting next to AFKA on more than several dozen occasions over the years. I also know quite a few of the chaps (and Susie Sausage it must be said!) from a long way back. I dont give any abuse, take plenty in return...so I think I'm fair game. Is that ok with you Johnny?

And to be fair, despite regularly contributing to about 4 or 5 different Spurs boards over the years, the banter on here is much better as its mostly of a more intelligent nature, rather than discussing celebrity/gossip crap, who's shagging who, who drinks the most, who takes the most drugs etc etc...but then again Henry Irving accused me of being a fan of OK and Hello magazine yesterday in the John Terry thread...
  • [cite]Posted By: JohnBoyUK[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: johnnybev1987[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: JohnBoyUK[/cite]I'll be singing "I love Tottenham more than you" with about 4,000 other Spurs fans loud and proud at the Reebok on Valentine's Day.

I sort of confess to having a bit of a soft spot for Charlton. After Spurs, they've the team I've seen the most in the flesh, thanks to sitting next to AFKA on more than several dozen occasions over the years. I also know quite a few of the chaps (and Susie Sausage it must be said!) from a long way back. I dont give any abuse, take plenty in return...so I think I'm fair game. Is that ok with you Johnny?

And to be fair, despite regularly contributing to about 4 or 5 different Spurs boards over the years, the banter on here is much better as its mostly of a more intelligent nature, rather than discussing celebrity/gossip crap, who's shagging who, who drinks the most, who takes the most drugs etc etc...but then again Henry Irving accused me of being a fan of OK and Hello magazine yesterday in the John Terry thread...

Haha i was only on the wind up :o)

fair play if you admit you would rather be on our site, as its great of course! Although i do hate tottenham with a passion from an arsenal background probably why, but best mate is a yid(not a passionate one but still)

So no hard feelings mate, really was only intended as a wind up
  • No offence taken Johnny, I'm sure there are many others on here wondering why I bother as well though.
  • [cite]Posted By: JohnBoyUK[/cite]No offence taken Johnny, I'm sure there are many others on here wondering why I bother as well though.

Always good to see how others view us.

I for one enjoy your contributions along with those of Budgie, SOS and Groucho despite not necessarily appreciating your choices of team:-)
  • edited February 2010
    [cite]Posted By: JohnBoyUK[/cite]No offence taken Johnny, I'm sure there are many others on here wondering why I bother as well though.

having seen some of the spuds forums, I think its pretty obvious why you're on here!
  • [cite]Posted By: LenGlover[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: JohnBoyUK[/cite]No offence taken Johnny, I'm sure there are many others on here wondering why I bother as well though.

I for one enjoy your contributions along with those of Budgie, SOS and Groucho despite not necessarily appreciating your choices of team:-)

Yeah i agree also in fairness, although still like to question why they on here ;-) dont worry johnboy you passed lol
  • This year for Valentine's Day I will mostly be going to buy my 'girlfwend' a new foot pump and puncture repair kit...

Yes she's a blow up dolly, aw, cute!
  • [cite]Posted By: LenGlover[/cite]

Seconded, I far prefer reading their posts to some of the stuff other people put on here. Its very interesting to get a view from outside the bubble.
  • edited February 2010
    Oh dear Curb_it, you really did miss the point. Mrs Windscreen is referring more to the conventional type of romance...dinner for two, wish it could be like in the films, down on one knee 'cos everyone else does it etc. So please dont feel sorry for her as nobody needs this pretense in their lives. Now travelling the world singing, staging and performing in your own musical, breaking down in tears when Charlton score an injury time winner...now that's what you call romance!