Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Bottom Line - Curbs or Pards

MCSMCS
edited January 2007 in General Charlton
I want to no where the camp (including you Mortain) is with this question!

I am well pleased we got pards, what a stroke of luck. No offence to curbs, but what with all his sniping at his mate pards i reckon he knows what is going to happen (i hope anyway, us to stay up, and whammies to go doooon)

Thought anyone?

Comments

• Options
    PARDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Curbs was finished 2 years ago(yawn)
  • Options
    Ask me again in 15 years
  • Options
    Pards, he is Charlton at the moment and Curbishley is West Ham being a coniving little shitbag
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: WestStandSinger[/cite]Pards, he is Charlton at the moment and Curbishley is West Ham being a coniving little shitbag

Good retort WSS, i will put it like this now, how would you feel if you were westham fan?
  • Options
    WSSWSS
    edited January 2007
    i'd still want Pards.

he said he still admired the club and the fans.

Curbs will not have enough charisma or emotion for West Ham fans in my opinion
  • Options
    I think we have a great one in pards. He is excellent imo.

Al Al soooper Al
  • Options
    Pardew without a doubt, I just wish that the swap had come a couple of seasons sooner.
  • Options
    Reed
  • Options
    Pards !
  • Options
    edited January 2007
    Pardoo, only for the fact that Curbs can'r pronounce Pardoo/

I'm just glad Mervyn Day has gone.

What club did our cab driving goalkeeper coach go to??

[quote][cite]Posted By: CharltonDan[/cite]Reed[/quote]

Oooh controversial
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Pards.....Curbs will leave West Ham before Pards leaves us !
  • Options
    Pards
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Eltham_addick[/cite]Pards.....Curbs will leave West Ham before Pards leaves us !

Curbs will be sacked by west ham before Pards leaves us!
  • Options
    For spunking all the biscuitmans money......
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: ns_eb_rj_s?[/cite]Ask me again in 15 years

ha, great answer !
  • Options
    Matt Holland (with apologies to CharltonDan)
  • Options
    edited January 2007
    [cite]Posted By: AFKA Bartram[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: ns_eb_rj_s?[/cite]Ask me again in 15 years
    ha, great answer !
    yep
  • Options
    edited January 2007
    I thought pards was great, Still think he is going to be a top manager one day.
    Was gutted when he got sacked.

But he seriously need to get his head out of his own backside for his own good.

On reflection, I can see why eggy sacked him.
    Just look at our squad at the moment. Its full of jumped up little bling blingers who are picking up the reddies and not giving a flying one. That is down to the manager. I didn't realise it was as bad as it is.

There is no denying pardews ability, he just needs to lead by example and not go out buying ferrari's with his bonus and .................. well those that know....know
  • Options
    I am not sure you are allowed to say that Mortain!
  • Options
    MCSMCS
    edited January 2007
    Good answer dude, i no this about pards being a big headed fu***r, he certainly has got a big head, but i think you need to be in this job.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    By the way did West Ham pay off the remaining 3.5yrs of his (no doubt lucrative) contract ????
  • Options
    edited January 2007
    [cite]Posted By: 04 MCS[/cite]Good answer dude, i no this about pards being a big headed fucker, he certainly has got a big head, but i think you need to be in this job.

Having a big head is all well and good, so long as you can control your players.
    Also big balls help, drop players who are not performing.

As for curbs.....the jury is out. I'll answer at the end of jan.
  • Options
    Ok mortain dood, will look forward to what your opinion of curbs will be
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Salad Spinner[/cite]By the way did West Ham pay off the remaining 3.5yrs of his (no doubt lucrative) contract ????

I'm 99% sure he got a good payoff.
    Not a bad xmas he had then by all accounts.
  • Options
    edited January 2007
    [cite]Posted By: 04 MCS[/cite]Ok mortain dood, will look forward to what your opinion of curbs will be

So far, I thought he was the ideal replacement.

But after fulham away, when the game was there for the taking, and he refused to listen to the crowds chants for tevez, he went down a peg or two in my estimatation.

At least he's honest though. Was caught on camera clearly saying to day "merv, we're a disgrace" after the reading mauling.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Mortain[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: 04 MCS[/cite]Ok mortain dood, will look forward to what your opinion of curbs will be

So far, I thought he was the ideal replacement.

But after fulham away, when the game was there for the taking, and he refused to listen to the crowds chants for tevez, he went down a peg or two in my estimatation.

At least he's honest though. Was cought on camera clearly saying to day "merv, we're a disgrace" after the reading mauling.

lol nice one geez!

Anyway i am off now, speak soon man!

Bake all you other lifer doods, back on monday!

CAFC
  • Options
    you can hardly blame him for that...... the merv thing
  • Options
    Pards while he is Charlton manager has my full backing but I have the utmost respect for Curbs and what he achieved.

Speaking hypothetically if I could choose one or the other then it would be Curbishley for me.
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: CharltonDan : Reed

I take it you are the humourist on this board CharltonDan?
  • Options
    much rather have pards, far betta manager than curbs in my opinion, i think he's been more positive than curbs ever has been

not takin away from what curbs has dones for us but still prefer pards least there's some passion, not a fan of meek managers thou rather they b out spoken