Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Racism

edited January 2010 in General Charlton
I spent the 2nd half in the north lower yesterday and i was pretty shocked to hear a group of "charlton fans" constantly barracking lloyd sam using racist terminology at every opportunity. Did anyone else hear this or are aware of this group, I wondered if they were actually charlton fans or just a group that had turned up as a one off?

Comments

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: CHOICE Tv[/cite]I spent the 2nd half in the north lower yesterday and i was pretty shocked to hear a group of "charlton fans" constantly barracking lloyd sam using racist terminology at every opportunity. Did anyone else hear this or are aware of this group, I wondered if they were actually charlton fans or just a group that had turned up as a one off?

I was in the West but it wouldn't surprise me. I remember a few years ago when we played Middlesborough in Operation Riverside, there were people around me singling out Hasselbaink for that kind of treatment.
  • Options
    Needs serious looking at. Can't ever afford to allow these scum a platform for their vile views. Hope that Charlton try to find out who these people are and act accordingly. Would help if those around took a note of their seats.
  • Options
    What SHG said

If you don't feel comfortable about confronting them then take a note of their seats or at least their location relative to your seat and report to mick.everett@cafc.co.uk

Or if you know anyone making a video you could ask them to collect video evidence.