Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

West Ham agree terms with Stokes and Quashie

edited January 2007 in General Charlton
well probably!!

This is good lifted from itv-football 2007 predictions:

"Curbishley, Pardew cause riot

Chaos broke out at the Valley yesterday when Alan Curbishley and Alan Pardew seemingly forgot who was managing which team in the East London derby between Charlton and West Ham.

After West Ham scored the opener, Pardew celebrated like a demented drunk who has just won the lottery for a good ten seconds before realising that he was not managing the club anymore.

When Darren Bent equalised ten minutes later he ran to his manager to celebrate, only to be intercepted by a clearly jubilant Curbishley.

At this point huge swathes of fans added to the confusion by swapping shirts and cheering on players at random. The metropolitan police had to be called in after thousands of fans arrived at the wrong homes after the game, cueing hysterical phone calls from wives and family ranting about imposters and strange men breaking and entering.

At last count police had sent several genetic samples to their forensics lab in an effort to clear up the confusion and establish the identity of large numbers of traumatised east Londoners.

Police spokesman Jim Rosemount said: " It would appear that an incident of mass hysteria broke out in Charlton on Saturday, brought on by psychological trauma and the accidental ingestion of stadium quality hot-dogs on a massive scale.

"We have spoken to police psychologists and there is some agreement that what happened is the result of the fickle nature of modern football and an inherent human reaction to disloyalty and general back stabbing. "

http://www.itv-football.co.uk/Story/0,14272,6110_1818209,00.html

Comments

• quality, thats made me larf
  • It does feel like that doesnt it...... the whole thing has gone mad.... I just feel that little runt Curbishley has got the upper hand to the tune of about 25 million quid......
  • no way mascott, imagine the kind of shite he will buy (BentM for 2,5 mill springs to mind!Lol), i mean 5 million sheets for boa mortain (ya see what i done there), and they need to gel too, i tell ya i fear for those whammies and reckon on us both going down!
  • 04 I was starting to believe........ and then you finished it with we'll drag them down as well...... I reckon its one of us....

One of us is staying up..... and Im going for BLIND FAITH for the rest of the season.......

WHOS WITH ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • do you no what mascott, my poor liitle head dont no what to think, one time i am writing yeah we are goin up, and on another thread i am saying we are already down! I just dont no!
  • Come on 04 were gonna do it, f*** it, Im three kronenburg in ,listening to united future organisation, I may have been indulging in one of your specialities an all.... I think Pards could well be the answer.... I still think he might be just testing the water finding out realistic valuations.... or maybe, a little more realisticaly, he needs to sell Dazza as he has ZERO dollars to play with either way I like the man ....

I think we have one chance in three that we will stay up.... we havnt accounted for the end of season relegation punch up when we need the points .... theres always one or two that crumble and one or two that find that extra and rise.......
  • Good posting dood, i hear your cries and i am with ya 100%, we are going to do it! i hope anyway.

Dood enjoy your speciality!