Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Today feels like the longest day ever!

Anyone else think this? its gloomy, freezing outside and the day is dragging still got 2 hours 8mins left at work :-(

Comments

• edited January 2010
    No, mate not at all! Often have to work late so took the day off to be sure of getting there OK tonight. Took Mrs.M to the station, tidied the garage, had a bonfire down the garden (don't tell the 'save the world' merchants) then did myself a full English brunch. Will be leaving in good time to get round the M25 get a decent parking spot and a look round the shop. Only one thing can spoil it all!
  • Forgot the flag!
  • [cite]Posted By: March51[/cite]No, not at all! Often have to work late so took the day off to be sure of getting there OK tonight. Took Mrs.M to the station, tidied the garage, had a bonfire down the garden (don't tell the 'save the world' merchants) then did myself a full English brunch. Will be leaving in good time to get round the M25 get a decent parking spot and a look round the shop. Only one thing can spoil it all!

haha sounds like your having a great day then, good glad someone is having a good one. i dont even get why its going soo long for me :-(

not even clock watching either, probably something to do with the cl site being down earlier so had to actually do some work.... not good is it
  • Quite right Creepy, I shall see to that now, thanks.
  • Bonfires ...!!!!

Save the world ..... what about my washing that's out on the line ....
  • [cite]Posted By: March51[/cite]Quite right Creepy, I shall see to that now, thanks.

Good man Mr March Sir
    : )