Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

come on you bees

Brentford doing well and now Holt has been sent off!

Comments

• Options
    Could be a real boost for us if they drop points today.

They should still win regardless of being down to 10 men. They're not a one man team...
  • Options
    I think more important is that they'll lose Holt for 3 games!!
  • Options
    More importantly he misses games. Straight red so three games?
  • Options
    Provided it is a 3 match ban, he will miss Walsall (A), Hartlepool (H) and Millwall (A) could prove crucial!
  • Options
    they should beat walsall and hartlepool dunno bout millwall away.... mind you know what it is like.. 10 men can beat 11 men and 9 men and can beat 11 (espeically if they feel they were hard done by in Holt's sending off?!)
  • Options
    Straight red for Serious Foul play according to the BBC, so 3 match ban then
  • Options
    Sh*t
  • Options
    Bugger!
  • Options
    bastards
  • Options
    just too good
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    posteriors come on you bees get a goal.. I don't care just get a last min goal
  • Options
    1 nil City

That's our season over. ; - )
  • Options
    Always going to happen. We'd expect nothing less either.
  • Options
    Come on Brentford! You can at least score 1!
  • Options
    Said in another thread, it's too early for Norwich to have a blip. Also everyone seems to be talking of them and Leeds instead of us, which is good for us at the moment.
  • Options
    We have no luck regarding other scores, ever. FACT. Just need to win all the games we can. :-(( I'd looove a Brentford goal, just 1. plz
  • Options
    Norwich are now top of the league with Leeds in second with 2 games in hand if Brentford don't nick a point!
  • Options
    Bastards. Still- we can stuff Orient on Monday and be on the same points.
  • Options
    fuckin weston
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    plenty of football to be played.. it could still be in our hands we have both of them at home left to go yet?? we win them and we are in the driving seat !! But then again it is Charlton ..... come on beeds last min goal pls pls !"!
  • Options
    Colchester drop points though.
  • Options
    So we win on Monday, and go joint top?

Excellent, this league is going to be about the head to heads of the top 3, and we've got them at the Valley, where we're unbeaten for nearly a year. Bring em on
  • Options
    yep Rothko its going to be so tight from now and until the end of the season? Will anyone crack? Who will crack?
  • Options
    Cheers Bee's! Still as Rudders said, plenty of football to be played and we will have a big say in it.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: BigRedEvil[/cite]it's too early for Norwich to have a blip
    Hopefully starting with the next three games!
  • Options
    also now that leeds have lost that top spot (ok game in hand) does that mean physocologically if they beat spurs and then continue in cup.. tired players tire minds and then a defeat in the league here and there .... a lot pf pressure (after all they were 8 points clear at start xmas). Everyone was talking about them as title winners and going up etc.... strange things happen in football....

The "good" thing is that we have injuries and suspensions and we are still there...

We also have a lot of experienced players so would that win on youngsters or pace beat old heads (especially) if we do end up in the play offs?? As I said the other day lets concentrate and do what we have to do and worry about the others at the end of the season Just hope we can add to it.. Ironically we are just 2/3 players short of making an automatic spot.. if we had someone like Lambert up front and puncheon on the left wing.. that would be the side.. but we cant blame parky.... we simply don't have the money !!
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    Very reasoned debate everyone. Carrot crunching twats !
  • Options
    I see Southampiton have won in the Cup today - as my reluctantly strong tip for a play off place, that's an extra fixture to bog them down.
  • Options
    Leeds now losing to Spuds 1-0 on 42 mins