Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Do you work with a Palace fan?

edited January 2010 in Fun, Jokes & Captions
I do...

We've all had a good laugh this afternoon because he's just bought a new coffee mug with the words ' I Love (big heart) Spreadsheets. When quizzed about his favourite formula his comment was '...you've got to like a good 'if' statement...'

Share your experiences of working with a Palace fan

Comments

• Options
    We had a couple of guys in accounts who were Palace fans. Their desk nights out were a hoot......

james.jpg
  • Options
    Yeah, I worked with a palace fan - not that he went to more than a game per season. He reckoned he was a bit of an amateur meteorologist. He had a piece of seaweed hanging outside his window: if it was wet he knew it was raining.
  • Options
    Yeah writes a palace fans forum..... hard to 'believe that such a decent guy can be a palace supporter, has a good allround view of the 'game' .
    He often states 'he does not care for football' only Palace.... which I find odd, but then I find supporting Palace 'odd'...
  • Options
    My boss is a Palace fan and texts me every time we lose with some story about it being part of the Simon Jordan master plan with double agent Dowie and Pardew...
  • Options
    don't work with any but have a mate who is palace.
    he texts to thank me every time ambrose scores. the b'stards phone bill must be astronomical :-(
  • Options
    PBS - tell me about it - do we have the same friend?!?!
  • Options
    I had a Palace fan working for me once.

I sacked him.
  • Options
    I used to work with a teacher who was a Palace season ticket holder. He arranged his classroom so the chairs were in red and blue rows. He was a quintessential Nigel, dictionary definition.
  • Options
    my boss is a palarse fan and to be fair he is pretty sound, still give each other a decent amount of stick though
  • Options
    O work with one, infact a lot of them as I work in croydon. They're ok really.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I work with a Palace fan, but he is only one of those "just follow the results" type of fan. Hasn't been to a game in years. Other then that I stay well clear of them. I can't put it into works but every time I meet a Palace fan they are just wankers end of!
  • Options
    1 of our directors is a palace fan and he is a total arsehole who knows f--k all .
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: boogica[/cite]1 of our directors is a palace fan and he is a total arsehole who knows f--k all .
    You work with Simon Jordan?!
  • Options
    Just realised today a new guy here is Palace, he's a bit simple, was going on to me about Andy Johnson going back there with the £10m they're going to get for Moses...
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: RedArmySE7[/cite]Just realised today a new guy here is Palace, he's a bit simple, was going on to me about Andy Johnson going back there with the £10m they're going to get for Moses...
    Does he sniff glue in the staff toilets?
  • Options
    Used to, was a good laugh good bit of banter but i left the company so thankfully dont hear from the palace there anymore

however a mate & a cousin of mine do send me the odd text when ambrose scores also, its mildly irritating
  • Options
    Our office junior does,never feel guilty about handing out the s**t jobs when it comes to him, everyone kept it from me for two weeks, then he told me, and everyone said to him you will regret that for the rest of your working days here,
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: RedArmySE7[/cite]Just realised today a new guy here is Palace, he's a bit simple, was going on to me about Andy Johnson going back there with the £10m they're going to get for Moses...
    I know one who reckons they're going up this year.

I'm too much of a gentleman to offer him a bet.