Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

what's the most recent thing that has made you chuckle?

saw this yesterday.

Comments

• lol.

The streaker's bum
  • My brother (once again) being the only man i have ever met that gets prescribed a course of antibiotics that is to only last for 2 days, and even more curiously (once again) ends on a Friday night

:-)
  • A text my sister sent me:

Womens lonely hearts ads. What they really mean:

Adventurous - Slut
    Athletic - No tits
    30 Something - 41
    Fun - Annoying
    Wild - Gets pissed easily
    Beautiful eyes - Face like a robbers dog
    Seeks knight in shining armour - Ex husband's a f***ing nutter
    New age - Hairy with a smelly fanny
    Headstrong - Argumentative
    Enjoys pubbing & clubbing - Alcoholic
    Curvy - Fat cow
    Cuddly - Fat cow
    Likes eating out - Greedy fat cow
    Likes nights in - Lazy fat cow
  • 6'4" girl in high heels walked passed my desk yesterday and fell over in front of the whole open plan office with a tremendous thud before hauling herself up and sprinting off quicker than speedy gonzales.
  • [quote][cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]lol.

The streaker's bum[/quote]

That's mentally scarred you that eh!

This made me laugh:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uuMAiQQcNFQ
  • Printing off a personal email at work for no reason whatsoever. Clicked the wrong button.

No idea why but it made me chuckle.
  • [cite]Posted By: DaveMehmet[/cite]A text my sister sent me:

Womens lonely hearts ads. What they really mean:

Enjoys pubbing & clubbing - Alcoholic
    Curvy - Fat cow
    Cuddly - Fat cow
    Likes eating out - Greedy fat cow
    Likes nights in - Lazy fat cow

we've they've made me laugh !
  • My mate selling one of his stokes saying"I invested $1000 and I will be selling today for $50" the way he said it made me laugh.....
  • New girl in our office is an absolute stunner.....and single. So me and my mate have been giggling at ways to approach her, which has quickly turned into a cheesy chat-up line competition.

''Can i interest you in a fat Penguin?........something to break the ice with''
  • d
    [cite]Posted By: ValleyGary[/cite]New girl in our office is an absolute stunner.....and single. So me and my mate have been giggling at ways to approach her, which has quickly turned into a cheesy chat-up line competition.

i dont think that would break the ice... it would leave a confused silence.
  • Sponsored links:

• [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]d
    [cite]Posted By: ValleyGary[/cite]New girl in our office is an absolute stunner.....and single. So me and my mate have been giggling at ways to approach her, which has quickly turned into a cheesy chat-up line competition.

i dont think that would break the ice... it would leave a confused silence.

If she doesnt like the line then we clearly dont have a future together.
  • Three words.

THE. MILLWALL. RAP.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jAc7H5mJBJ4
  • Last nights Mock the Week.

'My granded was very ill recently, so we covered his back with lard, he went down hill really quickly after that'
  • [cite]Posted By: ValleyGary[/cite]''Can i interest you in a fat Penguin?........something to break the ice with''

Break the ice ....... ?
    She'd more like freeze you out, lol
  • [cite]Posted By: bibble[/cite]Last nights Mock the Week.

'My granded was very ill recently, so we covered his back with lard, he went down hill really quickly after that'

That bloke was pretty funny. Never seen him before.
  • [cite]Posted By: Oggy Red[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: ValleyGary[/cite]''Can i interest you in a fat Penguin?........something to break the ice with''

Break the ice ....... ?
    She'd more like freeze you out, lol

I said it was Cheesy, i didnt say it was good!!!!
  • Just semantics, old fella!

;o)
  • now it's this latest e-mail received.

there's always someone who spoils your holiday snaps.
  • hahaha thats quality.
  • Was sent this today.

REMEMBER WHEN YOUR MUM TOLD YOU NEVER TO ACCEPT SWEETS FROM A STRANGER.....

GetAttachment.aspx&hm__qs=file%3d1645dc6e-d3d3-4c7e-9874-551538c31f7d.jpg%26ct%3daW1hZ2UvanBlZw_3d_3d%26name%3dQVRUMjM1NjIxMS5qcGc_3d%26inline%3d1%26rfc%3d0%26empty%3dFalse%26imgsrc%3dcid%253a1.3019951584%2540web86504.mail.ird.yahoo.com%26msgHash%3dffffffffffffffff&oneredir=1&ip=10.6.1.199&d=d1106&mf=0&a=01_ed615c635d40b6a6079039119f2e50145b2fd0a290613634611e3394991e0f96

...THIS IS WHO SHE WAS TALKING ABOUT
  • Sponsored links:

• Chuckled yesterday at the bloke who walked into a bin while watching some huge flock of birds flying above central chichester.

Not as funny as the young guy who cycled into the back of a parked car a couple of months ago though.
  • Just received this:

Ashley Cole was caught doing 130 mph... When asked by the officer why he was going so fast he replied 'I heard John Terry's car was parked outside my house'
  • Headline taken from the Peterborough Evening Telegraph:

"MPs call for jobs blow to be reversed"
  • My Manchester mate at uni has just been singing to me City's song about United.

U-N-I T-E-D....that spells fucking debt to me,
    with a knick knack paddy wack give a dog a bone,
    Ocean Finance on the phone.

Also

The baby's not yours, the baby's not yourrrrrrrrrs,
    Oh Wayne Rooney,
    Its Adebayors.
    (sung to 'the city is ours' song)
  • [cite]Posted By: Sussex_Addick[/cite]Headline taken from the Peterborough Evening Telegraph:

deliberate do you reckon?
  • [cite]Posted By: JT[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: bibble[/cite]Last nights Mock the Week.

That bloke was pretty funny. Never seen him before.

I haven't got a telly any more (and dont miss it) but that sounds like Milton Jones. Saw him live in Wycombe a few months ago - very clever and very funny.
    Tickets were cheap too - catch him when he's on tour.
  • Saw a pidgeon get on my train at Charing cross, thought sod this, i hope it dont start flying around the carriage (i hate pidgeons). Amazingly, it just sat by the door patiently. When we got to Waterloo east, the doors opened but he just sat their still. Arrived at London Bridge and it hopped off. Made me laugh.
  • Pigeon watching can be funny.

This made me laugh earlier:

1.gif
  • Im so afraid of pigeons i cant even spell it properly.
  • [cite]Posted By: Fortune Costa Fish[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Sussex_Addick[/cite]Headline taken from the Peterborough Evening Telegraph:

deliberate do you reckon?

Not sure, doesn't seem so

http://www.peterboroughtoday.co.uk/news/mps-call-for-jobs-blow.5919884.jp