Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Would Ya? - Australian Open Special

Bit of tennis down under at the moment, so thought id stick up a few ropey lady players. Feel free to add more!

2009-BaltachaElenaEdg2ndRnd-JJ-large.jpg
Baltacha

ten_g_jankovic01_300.jpg
Jankovic

picture.php?albumid=2&pictureid=89
Clijsters

Comments

• Yes to all 3, im not fussy but dont think many will say no to either
  • Agree with Johnny.

Yes to all 3 ....... athletic and fit, wearing tiny skirts.

And people say no .......?
  • See i think they are all pretty minging. Anyone with bigger muscles than me is a no im afraid.
  • [cite]Posted By: ValleyGary[/cite]See i think they are all pretty minging. Anyone with bigger muscles than me is a no im afraid.
  • [cite]Posted By: ValleyGary[/cite]See i think they are all pretty minging. Anyone with bigger muscles than me is a no im afraid.

Baltacha has arms like pipe cleaners - doesn't say much for you!
  • [cite]Posted By: Swisdom[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: ValleyGary[/cite]See i think they are all pretty minging. Anyone with bigger muscles than me is a no im afraid.

...but thighs like Roberto Carlos
  • only number 3 for me...
  • SiSi
    edited January 2010
    [cite]Posted By: Swisdom[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: ValleyGary[/cite]See i think they are all pretty minging. Anyone with bigger muscles than me is a no im afraid.

I used to love pipe cleaners
  • [cite]Posted By: Telnotinoz[/cite]only number 3 for me...

Agree, that number 3 is the best of the bunch, Tel.
  • edited January 2010
    Baltacha is a definite no, the other two yes.

But how have you done a tennis would ya and not had Ana Ivanovic in there? She's gorgeous!
  • Sponsored links:

• your missing the point of a 'Would ya' thread!
  • No, yes, yes.

There's something about Jankovic I like, think she's got a bt of cheek in her!
  • edited January 2010
    [cite]Posted By: Mike[/cite]your missing the point of a 'Would ya' thread!

Any excuse to have a look :p
  • Baltacha, Jankovic, Clijsters = trolls, the lot of them. Agree re: Ivanovic. I usually find women with a bit of meat on them more attractive, but Ivanovic is just ridiculously beautiful. This generation's Sabatini. You can't put her on a 'would ya' thread though - it;s a no-brainer.

I used to have a thing for Arantxa Sanchez (the younger vintage - not the butchier, bulked iup version in later years). Now THAT is a proper 'would ya'.
  • thing is about Sanchez Vicario I used to think she was kinda cute yet not at all pretty

Sabatini would've got it , used to love it when her matches went to three sets and she got all sweaty so her top went see through
  • Yes no yes by those pictures but could possibly change to yes yes yes ;-)

You need to get down the gym, you'll have a lot more yesses then ;-)
  • Yes to Clijsters and ivanovic , no to the rest they look like men in drag
  • I'd like to say no, but I've been with worse...

much worse!
  • Sponsored links:

• ure just a bunch of perves !!
  • Clijsters can give me a forehand volley any day.
  • no to all of them, but bring on a navaratalova or one of the williams, then a yes
  • the williams sisters...now there is a Would Ya!

Definately no to those two
  • New balls please...
  • [cite]Posted By: allez les addicks[/cite]the williams sisters...now there is a Would Ya!

Definately no to those two
    Venus - absolutely not - never. She's so f***ing ugly I wouldn't even be able to get it up. She looks like Didier Drogba. Serena, on the other hand... Hmmmm. She'd probably ave it.Although shagging her would be like having a fight - she'd probably try and chuck you around. I'm game - bring it on I say.
  • Serena-Williams-Wardrobe-Malfunction2.jpg

05_vwilliams_01.jpg

It's a no from me.
  • [quote][cite]Posted By: The Red Robin[/cite][img][url]http://www.shnock.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/12/Serena-Williams-Wardrobe-Malfunction2.jpg[/url][/img]

[img][url]http://i.cdn.turner.com/sivault/swimsuit/image/2005/05_vwilliams_01.jpg[/url][/img]

It's a no from me.[/quote]

those two are ladymen, almost certainly
  • [cite]Posted By: The Red Robin[/cite]Serena-Williams-Wardrobe-Malfunction2.jpg

05_vwilliams_01.jpg

It's a no from me.
    Lordy lordy - look at Serena's backside. Yes please - I wouldn't stop until the neighbours complained about the smell.

With you on Venus though - she's f***ing horrid-looking. That photo makes her look even worse than usual.
  • Yes to all of them. Sure why not?