Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

5/6 A SIDE MATCH V SWINDON FANS- 6th Feb @ Oasis Leisure Centre, Swindon

Comments

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: NathanPrior[/cite]Anyone else?

If we get enough people, it wont fail, simples

Nathan,do Swindon have a squad up for this?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Miserableold-ish git[/cite]Was actually trying to work out which one was Nathan !
    D'oh !

I dont believe you !!! ha ha ha
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Tavern[/cite]

Yes they do, spoken to their organiser, and yup, a full squad
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: NathanPrior[/cite]

Yes they do, spoken to their organiser, and yup, a full squad[/quote
    Good luck,i hope you beat them Nathan
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: NathanPrior[/cite]

Yes they do, spoken to their organiser, and yup, a full squad
    Good luck,i hope you beat them Nathan
    [/quote]

Obviously won't! This is nathan against 11 men! He wouldn't even score an open goal against himself! ;)
  • Options
    More?
  • Options
    Nathan if you want this to be taken serious i think you need to do it properly and offer some more info.

Place, time, contact number etc otherwise you are just setting yourself up for a big fall matey.

Good luck
  • Options
    By the sounds of it NP you coudn't organise a tea pary......so for that reason im out!
  • Options
    Edited first post
  • Options
    Couldn't organise a piss up in a brewery, but we'll see.. It'll either be a no go, or a 90-0 washout to Swindon.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Come on, surely more of you are intrested now that I've got deets
  • Options
    give up mate
  • Options
    Is it really that hard to get one or two more people?
  • Options
    Looks like this is Going Nowhere at present, but if people Listen Up, then people may say Hello to this Masterplan. Unfortunately people are Married With Children and are unable to do some away games. You may get more people to attend if there are some Cigarettes and Alcohol on offer, or maybe put an advert in The Hindu Times, but just sometimes you have just to Roll With It, or this could turn into a Digsy’s Dinner.

Maybe a Sunday Morning Call to a few people may work, and people may want to Talk Tonight.

At the end of the day, if this is Falling Down, then that is the Nature of Reality, but Don’t Look Back In Anger, and Stop Crying Your Heart Out. D’You Know I Mean?

Keep The Dream Alive, Nathan.
  • Options
    LOL Shirty

Not going to happen Nathan so stop flogging a dead horse.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: shirty5[/cite]Looks like this is Going Nowhere at present, but if people Listen Up, then people may say Hello to this Masterplan. Unfortunately people are Married With Children and are unable to do some away games. You may get more people to attend if there are some Cigarettes and Alcohol on offer, or maybe put an advert in The Hindu Times, but just sometimes you have just to Roll With It, or this could turn into a Digsy’s Dinner.

Maybe a Sunday Morning Call to a few people may work, and people may want to Talk Tonight.

At the end of the day, if this is Falling Down, then that is the Nature of Reality, but Don’t Look Back In Anger, and Stop Crying Your Heart Out. D’You Know I Mean?

Keep The Dream Alive, Nathan.

Whatever!! ;-)
  • Options
    How did anyone ever guess that this would end up 5 a side? If Swindon turn up with 11 they will end up playing each other.
  • Options
    are you doing any training sessions for this Nathan?

And what is your game plan?
  • Options

And what is your game plan?

To turn up late, hungover and no boots.

Like happened last time, lol

;o)
  • Options
    Nathan how are you getting to Swindon?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I dont understand all this vitriol toward poor Nathan. He's gone out of his way to organise this match against the Swindon reserves for him and 2 mates and he just gets abused. As far as I can tell he's done nothing on this site to suggest he's anything other than a well organised, mature, proactive adult.

Go Nathan
  • Options
    Hes getting the train Tavern
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: blackheathaddick[/cite]I dont understand all this vitriol toward poor Nathan. He's gone out of his way to organise this match against the Swindon reserves for him and 2 mates and he just gets abused. As far as I can tell he's done nothing on this site to suggest he's anything other than a well organised, mature, proactive adult.

Go Nathan

So Blackheath Addict has put his name down then??

Thats one more Nathe!!
  • Options
    Oh, did I not make myself clear there. I only play in official Charlton Life games as my agent AFKA only likes me to play a couple of times a year... or at least I presume thats why he never invited me back to play for his Sunday team!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: blackheathaddick[/cite]Oh, did I not make myself clear there. I only play in official Charlton Life games as my agent AFKA only likes me to play a couple of times a year... or at least I presume thats why he never invited me back to play for his Sunday team!

Don't understand all this vitriol toward Nathen............

;-)
  • Options
    Yeah getting the train
  • Options
    Did it happen then? im guessing no
  • Options
    Yes it did!

Here is an action shot from the first half ... Charlton/Nathan Life FC in the blue & black kit...
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Oakster[/cite]Yes it did!

Here is an action shot from the first half ... Charlton/Nathan Life FCin the blue & black kit...

dunno if you meant to do that but all i saw was astroturf pitch and nothing on it
  • Options
    Wasn't that Nathan's team in the blue/black stripes playing Swindon Town at the County Ground.

I know Nathan was subbed at half time, and one of his mates needed stitches in a nasty head wound - but the old boy (Nathan's dad?) who came on after Nathan's side let in a goal, seemed to know what he was doing.

Hey, Nathan ...... who was that ginger mate of yours who scored right at the end?
    He took it well, could be good enough to get a trial at a proper club.