Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

How is everyone today?

I just thought as its monday, see how everyone is?

Hope everyones had a good weekend, good result for the mighty charlton also

Comments

• Options
    Feeling good for a Monday morning. After not having any game for weeks, we've suddenly got another one tomorrow.
  • Options
    Alright Johnny. Chipper, ta! Yourself?

Looking forward to a pint in the Meerkat Porter tomorrow night pre-Hartlepool.

COYR!!!
  • Options
    Actually feeling pretty awful today, decided to take the day off work.

Had a cracking weekend though, my better half decided to organise a birthday party for me, top fun although someone managed to pull a radiator off the living room wall!

And another 3 points for the mighty addicks!
  • Options
    I hate Mondays.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Valley_floyd_red[/cite]Actually feeling pretty awful today, decided to take the day off work.

Had a cracking weekend though, my better half decided to organise a birthday party for me, top fun although someone managed to pull a radiator off the living room wall!
    And another 3 points for the mighty addicks!

What on earth were they doing to do that?!
  • Options
    Today is Blue Monday. Anyone feeling blue? im not.
  • Options
    I think someone fell over and grabbed hold of the radiator as they went down. It wasn't very well fixed to the wall anyway. We also lost a kitchen unit (collapsed) and someone set fire to a car at the end of the road.
  • Options
    I'm shattered, my eyes feel heavy and cant get motivated.
    Come out with coldsores as well.

Great weekend though!!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Valley_floyd_red[/cite]I think someone fell over and grabbed hold of the radiator as they went down. It wasn't very well fixed to the wall anyway. We also lost a kitchen unit (collapsed) and someone set fire to a car at the end of the road.

Who came to your party, Geoff Capes?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: ValleyGary[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Valley_floyd_red[/cite]I think someone fell over and grabbed hold of the radiator as they went down. It wasn't very well fixed to the wall anyway. We also lost a kitchen unit (collapsed) and someone set fire to a car at the end of the road.

Who came to your party, Geoff Capes?

lololololololololol
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    also why would your guests set fire to a car?
  • Options

RIP
  • Options
    Arson & Vandalism.....the corner stone of all great partys.
  • Options
    also why would your guests set fire to a car?
    Not one our guests, at least I hope not! There was a great commotion with police cars and people gathering outside, when I had a look ther was a burning car at the end of the road. Had a few people from Belfast around so at least they felt at home. :-)
  • Options
    Essay due in tomorrow.

Exam tomorrow

Exam wednesday

Yeah, today is going great.....
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: P_Air[/cite]Alright Johnny. Chipper, ta! Yourself?
    quote]

lol im very good thanks mate, good weekend and charlton winning so tip top!

[cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]Today is Blue Monday. Anyone feeling blue? im not.

Me neither :-) which is rare for a monday

Sounds like a cracking party lol ;-)
  • Options
    Like sh*t, thanks.
  • Options
    Do you live on the chatsworth estate?
  • Options
    Sounds more like the Bronte Estate in Sunhill.
  • Options
    My head hurts
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I feel rough as a bears bum

Went to bed at 11 - daughrer started crying (she's has a cough and a cold) and wouldn't stop so I spent 2 hours trying to get her off to sleep.

Finally got to sleep just about 2am and daughter started again at 4:41

So considering i have had less than 3 hours sleep I feel remarkable - but I do think I am going to need Red Bull at lunchtime. And an early night.
  • Options
    i feel rough and look like a crack addict.
  • Options
    Feck me, we're all doing well today eh?
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    I think someone fell over and grabbed hold of the radiator as they went down. It wasn't very well fixed to the wall anyway. We also lost a kitchen unit (collapsed) and someone set fire to a car at the end of the road.

Do you live on the chatsworth estate?
    Nope, Brockley Rise. Although it can get a bit dodgy around here.

It was actually a very civilised affair which is why it was so strange that so much damaged was done. Just found out that the bloke who pulled the radiator off of the wall was the same fellah that spilled an entire bottle of red wine on the carpet the last time we had a party.
  • Options
    The forum died.
  • Options
    My day was going ok till 5 mins ago. I've just managed to make a nice big public cock-up & emailed the whole company whilst testing some system changes. At least it was a work email rather than a personal one I suppose!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]Today is Blue Monday. Anyone feeling blue? im not.

maybe its blue movie monday, No? ;-)

and from alot of other posters a few seem quite down! haha
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: ValleyGary[/cite]Who came to your party, Millwall & Jills fans?
  • Options
    In answer to the original question, I am swell. Thanks for asking.
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    [cite]Posted By: Stu of HU5[/cite]Essay due in tomorrow.

Exam tomorrow

Exam wednesday

Yeah, today is going great.....

I'm in a similar situation

I have a 3 hour exam on Paradise Lost tomorrow morning