Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Celeb Big Brother

edited January 2007 in Fun, Jokes & Captions
Teddy Sheringham's bird is got to be having a laugh.

She thought Winston Chruchill was 1st balck american president. Surely no one can that thick - mind you she is a scouser.

Comments

• Don't tell me you're watching that shite Arfur, PLEEEEASE!!!
  • No I promise mate I am not - I am sitting in the dining room studying - my wife was in hysterics in the front room at that comment and came and told me.
  • A likely story Arf!!
  • no i vehemetly deny watching it - i hate it with a passion - it is pure shit end of.
  • I love Cleo Roccos ive alwaysfancied her since i was ten watching the kenny everritt show. yum yum
  • Miss Whiplash.......Ken Russell looks as if he could snuff it at any moment...
  • Teddys Bird is fit, i wouldnt care if she was def and dumb!
  • [cite]Posted By: pete_tong1[/cite]I love Cleo Roccos ive alwaysfancied her since i was ten watching the kenny everritt show. yum yum

Couldn't agree more. I was obsessed with her when I was a kid and she is aging very well so I might get obsessed with her again!
  • Are you sure that it wasn't Cupid Stunt?....;-)
  • edited January 2007
    [cite]Posted By: ns_eb_rj_s?[/cite]Teddys Bird is fit, i wouldnt care if she was def and dumb!

Horses for courses really ... I don't think she is fit. You see better in Top Shop at Oxford Circus on a Monday.
  • Sponsored links:

• totally agree Riscardo.mind you ns_eb_rj_s has never been fussy
  • that Jo from SClub is the only normal one in there. I prefer her to Teddy'sTotty although the Indian bird ain't bad either.
  • i loved the description the other night "current occupation: dog breeder"

i don't like that mirror woman, when she went in "oh yeah, heard you were coming in" also the way she said "nice to see you" made me think she knew everyone already!

thought it was funny when jo and danielle were making friends and then jo said "sorry, i don't know who you are"

i really didn't want to get into it, but with jade goody going in tonight with her weird family, i think i'll be checking it out for a couple days longer!
  • I hope Jade wears her Charlton shorts....
  • think it's refreshing that Jo deosn't seem to be up her own 'arris and is doing a proper job to get along. Teddy's Totty admits she is a WAG and just spends his money all day. I wonder what a 40 year old bloke see's in a twenty year old airhead ??
  • A nice pair of knockers?...
  • How they can call it "celebraty" big bro i dont no, i aint never heard of any of em expect the peedoes Bro (and Sayer)! What a complete and utter nonsense it is!
  • Sorry Large...... did you just say I wonder what a 40 year old bloke see's in a twenty year old airhead ??
  • You must remember Face!
  • 2Sorry Large...... did you just say I wonder what a 40 year old bloke see's in a twenty year old airhead ??"

I am pretty sure that's what he said ..................
  • Sponsored links:

• What did he say??
  • Caught about 5 mins last night & one bloke looked completely off his tit's peeing in the shower then getting in bed with Leo sayer naked. Starbuck from Battlestar Galactica is looking well old as well !
  • [cite]Posted By: Medders[/cite]You must remember Face!

face? what does that mean! (i didnt watch it BTW, i was at my Ma's house having a massive load of chinese and my lil bro is into all things big brother and watched it, i could see it but didnt watch as it fucks me off, the way people get into this kind bollox and all it does is make other people who are already richer than us plebs even frigging richer! ponces the lot of ya !
  • FACE= A-TEAM LEGEND
  • [cite]Posted By: mascot88[/cite]Sorry Large...... did you just say I wonder what a 40 year old bloke see's in a twenty year old airhead ??

that was an attempt at irony which obviously failed !! Apparently she can cook so that's probably it.
  • face

doesn't look too different to me!
  • I think my double irony probably missed the mark as well.......

hahaha.....

Ive heard shes great with a hoover;)
  • oh i see Face, from the A team! Cheers ooooh aaaah dood. I love the A team! its class

Honestly WTF is he doing in with the other pile of shit!
  • [cite]Posted By: 04 MCS[/cite]oh i see Face, from the A team! Cheers ooooh aaaah dood. I love the A team! its class

Honestly WTF is he doing in with the other pile of shit!

You didnt see him arrive at the house then? Arrived in an A-team style van, smoking a f*** off great big Cuban...

Legend