Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Can we give a big cheer on Saturday

For our mascot Oliver Denham, a lot of his family are making the trip and i know he has been looking forward to it for months.Just hope it's on.

Comments

• I hope so son.. i hope so.. and hope we will win so it is a memorable day for him
  • That's a warm hearted post, Steve. *thumbs up*

I won't be there, but a big cheer for the lad anyway!
  • Warm hearted and NSS blimey thats a change from suicidal and NSS ;-)
  • I had the pleasure of meeting young Oliver in the pub before Brentford, so will look out for him at Walsall. I hope he's had his hair cut for the big day!
  • LOL like father like son
  • We don't normally have a mascot at away matches so we should give Oliver a special cheer on Saturday.
  • yep club put a kiboosh on us having away mascots so we dont have any for reverse fixture.Oliver's mum sorted it out with Walsall direct.
  • Well done that mum !!
  • Question:

Why did Oliver choose Walsall away to be a mascot at Bescot .....?

Didn't he fancy doing it at The Valley in front of his mates?
  • bescot is the theatre of dreams oggy,catch up mate
  • Sponsored links:

• Of course, Nolly ........ clean overlooked that!
  • [cite]Posted By: Oggy Red[/cite]Question:

Why did Oliver choose Walsall away to be a mascot at Bescot .....?

Didn't he fancy doing it at The Valley in front of his mates?

it dont cost anything away from home,something i found out last year with joe at Norwich.At Charlton it costs about £250 i think shared with about 4 other mascots.His mums family orginate from Birmingham and his uncle is sports editor of the Wolverhampton star.So I nice day out for all concerned.
  • That all figures now, Steve, thanks.

Cheers ..... and Happy New Year, mate!
  • and u the oggmeister hope to see you in the not too distant future,when u up next mate ?
  • Hiya Steve.

It was going to be the Orient match .... but they've shunted it to the Monday night for the telly.

So could be the Tranmere fixture, the Saturday after, if I can fix work commitments.
    Need also to see my dear old Mum .... and 78 year old Dad's a ST in the West Upper.

I'll let you know.