Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Wrapping Xmas gifts Fu••ing torture

Hate it with a passion how can anyone like doing it
complete waste of time bollox. Happy Xmas

Comments

• Options
    haha i agree with you, wrapped a few the other day... what plum invented paper that sellotape doesn't stick to?
  • Options
    Too right mate, getting nagged as we 'speak': can't put it off much longer. And it only gets ripped off and screwed up so what's the point?
  • Options
    Don't if I had a shotgun
  • Options
    Ho, ho, Ho!
  • Options
    havent you got a wife?
  • Options
    yeah what about your missues thats what they are there for .. apart from the kitchen (oops)
  • Options
    She collapsed drunk as a sack 2 ish
  • Options
    thats no excuse lol how did she get so drunk by 2pm !!
  • Options
    The secret is to do it as you go along as soon as the kids go to bed and then put them up in the loft. Then come Christmas Eve, you can concentrate on your alcohol consumption.
  • Options
    Wrapping presents - an absolute nightmare. Just about to start mine and can't get the pony to stand still

:-)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Remember to hold on to your temper when you lose the sticky end of the sellotape on the roll!
  • Options
    Just about to start mine - better late than never
  • Options
    why so late PeakieRocket??
  • Options
    Meant to do it last night, but was way too drunk to be trusted with scissors
  • Options
    lol i hate it as well.. when i did my secret santa at work i was so lucky that a lady sitting next to me said "shall I wrap that for you?" Of course I said yes pls wern't gona turnd that offer down its not only wrapping its when the sellotape gets stcuk just when you have that perfect angle to put sellotape on !! good luck with wrapping mate how may have you got to do?
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: March51[/cite]Too right mate, getting nagged as we 'speak': can't put it off much longer. And it only gets ripped off and screwed up so what's the point?[/quote]

You didn't get visited by a series of ghosts last night, did you March?
  • Options
    I'm using tin foil next year. (Smithy in last year's xmas special of Gavin and Stacey)

No need for any tape.
  • Options
    No Jimmy, but ' spirits'were involved during the evening! :)
  • Options
    lol me mrs missues.
  • Options
    No wonder you must wrap like Vanilla Ice on crack. You're too bloody pissed!!