Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Xbox 360 Game of the year 2009

edited December 2009 in Not Sports Related
Would just like all Xbox players views on their favorite game of 2009. I always think of computer games like food everyone has different opinions regarding what they like and differnet things they like about each game.

So i was wondering which game everyone thought was their favorite of the year (doesnt have to be Xbox btw i just titled it that as that is my console of choice) now Fallout 3 deservably won game of the year 2009 (i still havent finished it yet) but i also wondered if anyone else played it on here and what everyone thought about it winning game of the year 2009?

Comments

• Options
    Three spring to mind for me:

1 - COD:MW2 - absolutely awesome game. I'm still rubbish at it though.
    2 - Guitar Hero Metallica - love GH, love Metallica so was the perfect combo. Have even got the drums and mic now too for a bit of a jam session now and then.
    3 - Forza 3 - best driving game I've played, made even better witht the steering wheel and pedals.
  • Options
    Ok well COD Modern Warfare 2 i will be starting as of 2mos as im getting that for crimbo. I have never tried the GH games but by the sounds of it they seem good maybe i should though. And racing games i have never been into i like games with a bit more depth than that. To be honest the COD games are too simple for me, i can appriciate they are good shoot ups but a game like Assasins Creed or Fallout 3 has soooooo much more to it than just war and Fallout 3 just blew me away.
  • Options
    FIFA 10.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: OhsouthLondon[/cite]FIFA 10.

Agree it is the bollocks no matter how many games i play i always come back to fifa.
  • Options
    MW2 has me hooked at present but FIFA10 is always my backup game

Honourable mentions to Uncharted2 and Infamous on ps3

personally thought Fallout was overrated and I got bored quite quickly with it
  • Options
    I don't play it myself, but our kid has hardly been off of it since he got the new COD game, so I'd have to say that. He had me worried for a moment the other day when I heard him saying, "I can't do anything at the moment, I've got a Molotov in me 'and".