Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Neil Warnock's desperation to Prophet from Moses.........

is getting funnier by the week.

I haven't seen such a public display of desperation since Rebecca Loos jerked off that pig (not Beckham).

"Staggered" that no premier league club snapped him up in the summer, as if it was a crime against football, the fool fails to remember that the next Pele couldn't consistently hold down a first team place last season.

He's a decent player for sure, but he's an attacking player who currently has a 1 in 8 scoring record, and a 1 in 11 assist record.

And now Warnock is putting him in the £17m bracket !!

Where do you think this desperation is going to end ?

Begging letters to other clubs, driving him round to other managers houses and getting him to do keepy-uppies on the driveway ???

Comments

• Options
    Warnock outside Stamford Bridge

2456795-Begging-by-the-Coliseum-1.jpg
  • Options
    Didn't he score twice last night.

"Prophet on Moses" Very good : - )
  • Options
    edited December 2009
    I think they should keep hold of him as his goals could lead them to the promised land.

That Reading defence parted like the Red Sea for the 1st goal.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: AFKABartram[/cite]Warnock outside Stamford Bridge

BRILLIANT :)
  • Options
    Ha ha i noticed this last week after what was probably Moses' first good game in about a year.

Warnock said:

""People look at Victor and have doubts about his temperament but i think he'll blossom the higher he goes"
    "The first club to gamble on him will have a jewel on their hands. If anything he'll find the premier league easier than the championship"
    "I'm sure they'll be interest for him in the transfer window"

Talk about desperate. The funny thing is if Palace's players aren't paid within the next 5 days, they're free to negotiate a free transfer. So you best hope Moses gets paid this week Neil!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Addickted[/cite]I think they should keep hold of him as his goals could lead them to the promised land.

That Reading defence parted like the Red Sea for the 1st goal.

A line that was lifted from a Reading forum, "**** you moses, as if opening the red sea wasn't enough, you've been tearing our back 4 new areseholes".
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Alex Wright[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: AFKABartram[/cite]Warnock outside Stamford Bridge

BRILLIANT :)

LOL seconded
  • Options
    This just gets better...

Barcelona are tracking Crystal Palace sensation Victor Moses.

With Palace now facing the prospect of putting every player up for sale due to financial difficulties, Moses is expected to leave in January.

The Daily Star says Barcelona could make a shock £3.5m move for Moses in the New Year.

http://www.tribalfootball.com/barcelona-chasing-crystal-palace-starlet-moses-509221
  • Options
    Lol.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: J BLOCK[/cite]This just gets better...

Barcelona are tracking Crystal Palace sensation Victor Moses.

With Palace now facing the prospect of putting every player up for sale due to financial difficulties, Moses is expected to leave in January.

The Daily Star says Barcelona could make a shock £3.5m move for Moses in the New Year.

http://www.tribalfootball.com/barcelona-chasing-crystal-palace-starlet-moses-509221

Surely the dot is in the wrong place. Must be £35m!
  • Options
    Well it looks like Barcelona got outbid for his talents by....... erm...... WIGAN ATHLETIC !
  • Options
    2.5m, only a gnats cock short of the 17mill expected
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: C.Walsh'sLoveChild[/cite]2.5m, only a gnats cock short of the 17mill expected

The rest will add on's ; )
  • Options
    What happed to Real Madrid? Thought they were in for him as well.
    Wigan has got to be bit of a downer for the Sellhurst Pele.
  • Options
    At last some good news. And it really is win-win all round. Moses gets to ply his trade at a much bigger club. Charlton's £100k is secured. And Palace's debts get reduced by nearly ten per cent. Only a few more big-money exits and they'll be in the clear. Johnnie Ertl, anyone?
  • Options
    Have Palace got any creative midfielders to sell?

Oh, yes ......Darren Ambrose
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Oggy Red[/cite]Have Palace got any creative midfielders to sell?

Oh, yes ......Darren Ambrose

We can laugh Oggy, but they won 2-0 at home yesterday (even without Moses). More than our shower did!