Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Best movie one liners

Court adjourned..... Judge dredd after throwing Rico from the statue of liberty.

Comments

• Options
    Sooooo many... a personal favourite is:

"You're gonna need a bigger boat" - Roy Scheider (Jaws)
  • Options
    Nobody puts baby in the corner!

but seriously nothing can touch

"Hello, my name is Inigo Montoya, you killed my father, prepare to die"

images%3Fq%3Dinigo%2Bmontoya%26hl%3Den%26client%3Dfirefox-a%26rls%3Dorg.mozilla:en-GB:official%26sa%3DN%26um%3D1
  • Options
    Either this man's dead or my watch has stopped - Groucho Marx in A Day at the Races
  • Options
    Good thread Daz.

So many to choose from but a few fav's are:

Ferris Bueller: “Pardon my French, but Cameron is so uptight that if you stuck a lump of coal up his ass, in two weeks you’d have a diamond”

Red (Shawshank):''There's not a day goes by I don't feel regret. Not because I'm in here, or because you think I should. I look back on the way I was then: a young, stupid kid who committed that terrible crime. I want to talk to him. I want to try and talk some sense to him, tell him the way things are. But I can't. That kid's long gone and this old man is all that's left. I got to live with that. Rehabilitated? It's just a bullshit word. So you go on and stamp your form, sonny, and stop wasting my time. Because to tell you the truth, I don't give a shit''

Verbal Kint: ''And like that...(puff)....he's gone.''

And anything from Pulp Fiction.
  • Options
    Taxi Driver “You talkin’ to me”, Travis Bickle (Robert DeNiro)
  • Options
    Love Honour and Obey - Your fat and i'll throw you in the river.
  • Options
    Goodfellas

As far back as I can remember, I always wanted to be a gangster.
  • Options
    Sexy Beast

Don Logan: Is that Stan?

Stan: Course it is you c**t
  • Options
    The Heist:

Victim: 'Will you at least hear my last words?"
    Assassin: "I just did"

Alternatively about 40% of the script from Withnail and I.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Shermaaaan!!!.....What the f**k are you doing here!?
    The one and only Steve Stiffler
  • Options
    'You're a little short for a shamus aren't you?"

"I used to be taller"

Bogart & Bacall
  • Options
    Lethal Weapon 2

"You have been decaffinated!"
  • Options
    Put a leash on her turkish
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: kigelia[/cite]the earlier discussion
    lol sorry searched movie one liners D'oh
  • Options
    Here's Jonny!

I love the smell of napalm in the morning!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: March51[/cite]'You're a little short for a shamus aren't you?"

"I used to be taller"

Bogart & Bacall
    Oh - there are at least twenty Bogart one-liners that make the cut for me.

From the Maltese Falcon alone:

"I don't slap so good around this time of the evening"
    "I hope you're not letting yourself be influenced by the guns these pocket-edition desperadoes are waving around"
    "You gettin' this all right, son, or am I goin' too fast for ya?"
    "You're good. Chiefly your eyes I think - and that throb you get in your voice when you say things like 'Be generous, Mr. Spade'"
    "The cheaper the crook, the gaudier the patter"
    "Don't be too sure I'm as crooked as I'm supposed to be"
    "You shouldn't let him go around with these on him, he might get himself hurt"
    "People lose teeth talking like that"
    "We didn't exactly believe your story, Miss O'Shaughnessy. We believed your 200 dollars"
  • Options
    "Say hello to my little friend" - Al Pacino in Scarface referring to his gun of course.
  • Options
    edited December 2009
    "I didn't surrender, my horse: he surrendered" Chief Dan George, Outlaw J.Wales and

"I reckon so" J.Wales.
  • Options
    You're a big man but you're out of shape. Me? It's a full time job. -Michael Caine in Get Carter
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I f**cking hate pikey's ... Lock stock and two smoking barrels in the back of the van. The bloke who said it is an undertaker round my way.
  • Options
    edited December 2009

Anton Chigurh: You need to call it. I can't call it for you. It wouldn't be fair.
    Gas Station Proprietor: I didn't put nothin' up.
    Anton Chigurh: Yes, you did. You've been putting it up your whole life you just didn't know it. You know what date is on this coin?
    Gas Station Proprietor: No.
    Anton Chigurh: 1958. It's been traveling twenty-two years to get here. And now it's here. And it's either heads or tails. And you have to say. Call it.
    ETC
  • Options
    I feel like i've just watched the movie
  • Options
    Peter Lorre: You despise me don't you Rick
    Bogart: Well I guess if I ever thought about you I might.

************************************************************************************************

Cleavon Little: What is your pleasure? What do you like to do in your spare time?
    Gene Wilder: Play chess. Screw.
    Cleavon Little: Let's play chess.
    *************************************************************************************************

Anthony Hopkins: I ate his liver, with some fava beans and a nice chianti

**************************************************************************************************

Bogart: Here's looking at you kid
  • Options
    "I said blow the bloody doors off" - Italian Job - Michael Caine, not a lot of people know that!
  • Options
    I'll be back
  • Options
    F**king Mafia,i've shit e'm ...Bob hoskins in The Long Good Friday
  • Options
    Oh yeah, and their armed.

Armed? armed with what?

Erm, bad breath, feather dusters, colourful language....guns you tit.
  • Options
    ...................................Silent Bob
  • Options
    edited December 2009
    "If they ain't got yer one way- they got yer another....what's it all about?" (Alfie)The real one

"Shadows?...On me lungs?. I'm being eaten away,there'll be nothing left of me..oh god in heaven help me". (Alfie)The real one Michael Caine

"Your eyes are like pissholes in the snow" Michael Caine in Get Carter

"I'd like to help, I really would but it could take an act of parliament these cases" Richard Attenborough as Reginald Christie in 10 Rillington Place