Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

The best Album in the world EVER!

edited January 2007 in Fun, Jokes & Captions
http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/customer-reviews/B000JU8FXK/ref=cm_rev_next/026-5827168-6785200?ie=UTF8&customer-reviews.sort_by=-SubmissionDate&n=229816&s=music&customer-reviews.start=11

[i]I was born deaf. I have never heard any sound, a child laughing, the sea washing up the beach, the wind in the trees. All these sounds are alien to me and I will never know what beauty they hold. I am also completely blind. I have never seen a setting sun, a flower bloom or David Beckham. But for one brief moment last week I heard sounds and saw sights for the first time in my life. My wife bought "A Whole new World" by Peter Andre and the Jordans. The second she put it on, I was transported to a world of colour and the sounds of angels. I could see, I could hear. Tears rolled down my face as I saw my wifes face for the first time, even the revelation of her hideous features could not detract from the majesty of the voices of Peter and Jordan soaring like eagles through a sun kissed sky. I rose from my chair and carressed the cd jewel case, sounds and sights filling my senses. For 37 minutes I was a normal person, filled with joy. Then the CD stopped, and I returned to a world of silence and darkness. I stumbled into a coffee table and fell face first into the stereo system, shattering it, and my teeth into a thousand pieces. My wife has since hidden the CD. I spoke to my doctor on the phone, and he confirmed that there is no medical explanation for my temporary cure. He also said that he had many patients come to him with temporary miracle cures occuring whilst listening to the god given album. For a full 37 minutes, Didier Drogba managed to run without falling over, Geraint Jones remained at the crease and Barry from the Cillit Bang commercials lost his voice.
There is only one explanation - Somehow, Peter and Jordan have managed to create work of such wonder and power, that it is the embodiment of our lord Jesus Christ. It is, for all intents and purposes, the second coming.

Comments