Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Strangest things!

Have just witnessed a girl spray her face a nice shade of Simon Jordan orange on the train! Wtf? And now i have just been sat on quiet literally by the biggest women i have ever seen! I am writing this with my nose pressed up against the window! Jaysus!

Comments

• Now some prize c**k with huge headphones is 'rappin' at the top of his voice. He's too far away from me to tell him to zip it. Why doesnt someone else do it? I HATE COMMUTING! Thank god, 8 workin days until 5wks away from muppets like this!
  • I'm sure they'll all miss you too !!
    ;-)
  • Perhaps i should change my username MOG, can i borrow yours? ;-)
  • Driving ain't no better , there are some people on the road that surely can't have passed their tests
  • haha yeah gotta love the trains, so glad i dont have to use them anymore
  • [cite]Posted By: buckshee[/cite]Driving ain't no better , there are some people on the road that surely can't have passed their tests

they often drive BMWs so you know to get out of their way
  • Nearly took half a dozen cardoors off this morning, bloody schoolrun.
    Why can't the kids get out of the nearside doors ?
  • Now on the train home i have a man in Pith Helmet sat infront of me! Altogether now....'wee ooh wee ooh wee ooh wee ohh wee um umba way!
  • Started work as a 17 year old in '71 and commuted from Abbey Wood to London for the next 17 years, man and boy!

I swear to God it was the commuting that finally drove me to the drastic lifestyle change I embarked on in my 30's

At least there are no smoking carriages or regular ASLEF strikes these days; but y'all have my sympathy anyway.
    I sure don't miss it.
  • [cite]Posted By: KBslittlesis[/cite]Now on the train home i have a man in Pith Helmet sat infront of me! Altogether now....'wee ooh wee ooh wee ooh wee ohh wee um umba way!

Is it raining drizzle or Pithing down ?
  • Sponsored links:

• Lol MOG! Well it was certainly 'pithing' down this morning. My waterproof jacket got tested again a la Yeovil & my trousers got a soaking a la Yeovil. So now i have joined the list of strangest things as i went home, put my jeans on & industrial strength waterproofs over the top. Hubby has warned me to stay clear of any Iranians ;-) Bloomin weather!
  • You can't beat a bit of rap on the way to work ....

"I am wonder Mike .... and I'd like to say hello .... "
  • [cite]Posted By: KBslittlesis[/cite]Now on the train home i have a man in Pith Helmet sat infront of me! Altogether now....'wee ooh wee ooh wee ooh wee ohh wee um umba way!

Are you sure it's not lofty from it ain't half hot mum?
  • [cite]Posted By: DaveMehmet[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: KBslittlesis[/cite]Now on the train home i have a man in Pith Helmet sat infront of me! Altogether now....'wee ooh wee ooh wee ooh wee ohh wee um umba way!

You stupid boy ;-)
  • [cite]Posted By: Riscardo[/cite]You can't beat a bit of rap on the way to work ....

"I am wonder Mike .... and I'd like to say hello .... "
    I must confess did have to do a double take. He had the most horrendous dress sense ;-)
  • [cite]Posted By: KBslittlesis[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: DaveMehmet[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: KBslittlesis[/cite]Now on the train home i have a man in Pith Helmet sat infront of me! Altogether now....'wee ooh wee ooh wee ooh wee ohh wee um umba way!

You stupid boy ;-)

Sorry to be pedantic but that's Dad's army.
  • Is "pedantic" todays word ?
    ;-)
  • [cite]Posted By: Miserableold-ish git[/cite]Is "pedantic" todays word ?
    ;-)

Not without the appropriate apostrophe it's not!!!
  • [cite]Posted By: DaveMehmet[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: KBslittlesis[/cite]

You stupid boy ;-)

Oh yeah it should be ' you lovely boy' D'oh! Mind you, both are well before my time ;-)
  • [cite]Posted By: KBslittlesis[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: KBslittlesis[/cite]

You stupid boy ;-)

Oh yeah it should be ' you lovely boy' D'oh! Mind you, both are well before my time ;-)

Yeah course they are ;-)
  • Sponsored links:

• You can go off people :-(
  • I loved working on the railway.

When I was at Sevenoaks, we had so many odd balls getting on/off trains. What was really funny was that they always seemed to thing that they were the normal ones!
  • [cite]Posted By: KBslittlesis[/cite]You can go off people :-(

Oh surely not me you cant :-)
  • edited December 2009
    Ok, so new heights of strange (well maybe not in Riscardo's world). Got off train yesterday pm after getting me barnet coloured for the holibobs & am overtaken in the High St by a young geezer in a baseball cap, suit & backpack. Nothing strange there i hear you cry. But wait, when he passed me i was drawn to his ears, they were pointed. They were exactly the same shape as Dr Spock! When he was infront of me you could just make out the fact that they were fake. WHY? Mind you, i myself am now sat on the train with a humungous flashy '40' badge & a red '40' ballon :-D