Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

It's Charlton, not football

Must say when Charlton aren't playing, I really can't get excited about Saturday afternoon.

Comments

• Options
    Stick last years season review dvd on, that will cheer you up matey!?
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: bloodnut[/cite]Stick last years season review dvd on, that will cheer you up matey!?[/quote]

LOL
  • Options
    edited November 2009
    Why aren't we playing today?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Chunes[/cite]Whyaren'twe playing today?

O dear not been a fan for long then just a few weeks obviously.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: east terrace peanuts[/cite]Must say when Charlton aren't playing, I really can't get excited about Saturday afternoon.

I 100% agree just dont care unless Charlton are playing.
  • Options
    Agree 100% - It's now 2am on Sunday morning and other than Northwich v Lincoln that I kept half an eye on earlier, I do no know one result. In fact, come to think of it, I don't think I know one other fixture.
  • Options
    edited November 2009
    [cite]Posted By: Ru1986[/cite]

I think if you look at the dates our accounts were created it'll be enough to let you know.

Plus the four years I was on netaddicks before this site even existed. Might have been a bit young, loudmouthed and insensitive, but I was there nonetheless.

Hope this helps.
  • Options
    Its true....

Didnt stay up for the prem... cant not stay up for the reds at the mo... hope bet 365 keep showing the odd one...

imagine if we get promoted... Id be able to watch even more games......

taking it further.... I think its all about charlton scoring, when the ball hits the net and its important as ALL charlton golas are, its the most amazing....

although I did enjoy watchinf Melbourne victory do Gold Coast 4-0 yesterday some cracking goals.....

as for the rest of them..... tskkk
  • Options

RU1986.................Chunes was simply being ironic.
  • Options
    http://www.lincoln.vitalfootball.co.uk/article.asp?a=179244
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: Chunes[/cite]

I think if you look at the dates our accounts were created it'll be enough to let you know.

Plus the four years I was on netaddicks before this site even existed. Might have been a bit young, loudmouthed and insensitive, but I was there nonetheless.

Hope this helps.

Okay sorry mate diddnt know that cool. Irony was wasted on me sorry again :-)
  • Options
    Agree totally, if where away im normally glued to sky sports news but this week ...meh