Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Exotic Pets

edited November 2009 in Not Sports Related
So i had a Columbia Tarantula Spider when i was about 14 and loved the thing soooooo much. I am now looking at getting a new one but the missus is not too keen lol. Was just wondering if anyone else on here has had any exotic pets over the years.

For example my mate has 2 pythons now they are wicked pets.

Comments

• Options
    I have a crested geko proper cool pet has no eyelids so it licks its own eyes and it eats live things,
  • Options
    i have two foxes that take great delight in killing stuff and leaving it on the lawn,or taking stuff and leaving it chewed up on the patio (last week was a seko watch !) and also like to wander up the great hall of GH Towers and nick mine and my Mrs shoes-----------------not a pet but defo wicked.

was thinking of contacting the bird that does Autum watch and asking here if she wants to pop round and see some Kidbroke wild life.
  • Options
    edited November 2009
    Rupert, i would have thought you owned a maggot?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: nth london addick[/cite]I have a crested geko proper cool pet has no eyelids so it licks its own eyes and it eats live things,
    that does sound cool!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: nth london addick[/cite]I have a crested geko proper cool pet has no eyelids so it licks its own eyes and it eats live things,

Yea i have a mate who has a Geko they are really cool full of personality too, only thing is my mates ones are proper moody. Also he feeds them Crickets i think is that the same with you? Would you say a Geko would be more fun than another spider then?
  • Options
    LOL Na Garry i have 2 dogs at the mo, but would love to get another spider. Unless someone can advise me differently.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Goonerhater[/cite]i have two foxes that take great delight in killing stuff and leaving it on the lawn,or taking stuff and leaving it chewed up on the patio (last week was a seko watch !) and also like to wander up the great hall of GH Towers and nick mine and my Mrs shoes
    not a pet but defo wicked.

was thinking of contacting the bird that does Autum watch and asking here if she wants to pop round and see some Kidbroke wild life.

LOL yea that does sound cool maybe you should see if you can tame them. Or use them to you benefit in some way.
  • Options
    Do ducks count as exotic?!
  • Options
    Not really exotic but they are a strange thing to have as a pet dave so thats cool. How many do you have?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: Ru1986[/cite]Not really exotic but they are a strange thing to have as a pet dave so thats cool. How many do you have?

4: Quacky, Flappy, Waddle & Melba (she's peach coloured)
  • Options
    Quacky !! FFS good job u didnt have a Shitzu dog then.
  • Options
    haha they sound cool Dave any pics you can put on here?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Goonerhater[/cite]Quacky !! FFS good job u didnt have a Shitzu dog then.

LOL
  • Options
    I see a new zoo has opened in Croydon with just an exotic canine as it's only exhibit.

It's a shitzu.

I'll get me coat.
  • Options
    edited November 2009
    african grey parrot.......bloody funny when she squawks " we hate millwall"
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: DaveStorry[/cite]african grey parrot.......bloody funny when she squawks " we hate millwall"

Sounds quality were did you get that. Its quiet a find i here?
  • Options
    I've got a dog
  • Options
    and I read this as Erotic Pets?????
  • Options
    Cool, cool and thrice.....cool
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Not really pets, but I used to be a registered keeper of birds of prey. I had a pair of rescued Kestrels which we bred in the young'uns were released back into the wild and a pair of Barn Owls.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Dazzler21[/cite]and I read this as Erotic Pets?????
    I did the same and was going to tell you about this girl I once knew. She had one if those bald pussy things.
  • Options
    I used t have quite a menagerie..probably the most unusual thing was a pair of Barn Owls. I used to get invited to take them around to local schools and give the kids a bit of a talk on them. We had goats too and I used to breed rare breeds of chicken, pheasants, bantams, ducks, we also had a few different types of lizard. Was fun for my kids when they were young, hopefully made them appreciate animals.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Ru1986[/cite]haha they sound cool Dave any pics you can put on here?

Can't add photos but can send some by text to someone who can