Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Spare ticket to Q+A tonight.....

edited November 2009 in General Charlton
due to an unreliable lifer with gay flu, i've a spare tonight if anyone fancies it and hasn't sorted a ticket out. Can mail it to you.

Comments

• Options
    Are Millwall fans allowed?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]Are Millwall fans allowed?

Only 48-year old solicitors (which i'm guessing is likely to narrow the field down to one)

:-)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: AFKABartram[/cite]due to an unreliable lifer with gay flu, i've a spare tonight if anyone fancies it and hasn't sorted a ticket out. Can mail it to you.

Harsh, very harsh.
  • Options
    Please note that, as of last night, we have about 30 tickets remaining.

We have decided to close the Fans' Forum Box Office (aka Matt Dainty) at lunchtime today so that Matt is not trying to deal with ticket applications this afternoon when he has college work to do (ha!).

Walk-up on the night is not encouraged, but we may be able to reserve a couple of tickets on the door for our trusted and reliable colleagues (no names mentioned).

If you do resort to handing your individually-marked ticket over to a friend/colleague, please ensure that is made clear to the Fans' Forum doorman (aka Matt Dainty)when you arrive.