Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Secret sshhsss

edited January 2007 in General Charlton
Our victories at home this season have only come about because we kicked off the match towards the South/Jimmy Seeds stand. Second half towards the covered creates the most atmosphere and gets the players going. But dont tell anyone eh?

Comments

• edited January 2007
    IT'S THE JIMMY SEED STAND.
  • edited January 2007
    Until Pardew keeps us up, we win the FA Cup next season, qualify for Europe, and start the 09/10 season in front of a 46,000 Valley.

Then it will be South Upper and South Lower

:-)
  • have we got planning permission?...
  • Yes we have ..... BUT... were not doing a thing til we know whats happening in the clubs immediate future.....
  • Mr Henry - Apart from the additional S on Seed, I think I did refer to the stand as the Jimmy Seed stand. But I also mentioned the south stand for those readers that prefer to navigate by compass ;o)

Happy New Year
  • Solid, just my personal bugbear that people, including some within the club, keep getting it wrong!
  • Mr Henry - I was going initially going to refer to the south stand but took into account your 'bugbear' and changed tack.

Perhaps we could have a banner at the back of the South Stand which says "The Jimmy Seed Stand"...? (only joking Mr Henry)
  • Or we could have "The Jimmy Seed Stand" in big letters on the facia of the roof ; - )
  • Mr Henry - How did I know you were going to reply with that! Still suffering from seeing in the new year?
  • Sponsored links:

• edited January 2007
    cos you love me and understand me like nobody else. xxxxxx