Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

The Darts final

Quality, 6-6, final set, massive scoring darts

Comments

• Options
    5 all on legs as well, as you say absolutely quality. Sudden death, love it.
  • Options
    brilliant finish, great drama. Well done Barney.
  • Options
    Quality TV Sport at its very best.
    Yes I do consider it a sport.
  • Options
    Talking of quality, just enjoying MOTD at the moment! Reading riot! Interesting substitutions to say the least!
  • Options
    Stick Bravo (Sky 121) on. Bit of UFC 66. Chuck Liddell v Tito Ortiz, gonna be a great fight! Just about to start.
  • Options
    Think I'll give that a miss, Cricket on soon - I know, I know!!
  • Options
    The Sporting year better be good to match that match, Barneys come back was amazing, Taylor coming back from the dead in the final set.

Now the rubbish stuff on the BBC starts.
  • Options
    Even though it was England v Holland I quite enjoyed Taylor having the smirk wiped off his face.

Even when Barney won he didnt give it large, class act.

All that "Whos the daddy" baloney from Taylor when he won one game, I wanted to kick the telly in.

He does like to drift into the 5 does Barney.
  • Options
    Think the neighbours thought my hubby had killed me, the shreek I made when he won!!!!!!

BARNEY ARMY!!!!!!

I can't stand Taylor (even though he's a Saints fan Rothers..............sorry!!!!)
  • Options
    Quality TV and a great game.....can't stand Taylor and glad he had that smug smile wiped off his face.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Why do you all hate Taylor?

I reckon he's a class act. Quality player, and took the defeat on the chin.

An excellent final.
  • Options
    i wanted Taylor to win, but thought it would backfire on him when i gave it 'who's the daddy now', and so it proved.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Medders[/cite]Why do you all hate Taylor?

I reckon he's a class act. Quality player, and took the defeat on the chin.

An excellent final.

arrogance, same reason I can't stand Schumacher. however, unlike the German, I think Taylor has been good for Darts (sorry can't call it a sport)
  • Options
    edited January 2007
    Hmmm, I can see where you're coming from with the Schumacher comparison... but then I hated him as he was German... just cant bring myself to 'hate' someone representing England.... (except the Ashes team but that's another story) ;-)