Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Happy New Year All.

Hope everyone enjoyed their NYEs, cracking night myself. Thought I'd share a photo with the Lifers of Polo & his mate going to their party.

Comments

• Options
    Quality outfits!!!
  • Options
    A happy new year to all Charlton Lifers !!
  • Options
    What a dodgy sofa...Looks like you need to get down to DFS for some interest free, mate.
  • Options
    lol, quality costumes, which ones you polo?
  • Options
    What you can't tell Ollie ?
  • Options
    Yeah, a dodgy sofa indeed. Round my mates Mum & Dads at the time.

Ollie - I am Wallace.
  • Options
    quality Polo, when i first saw that i thought you'd just lifted a pic off the internet, didn't realise it was actually you !

Ps. Was in the Bull n Vic saturday night, and Disco Dan was doing a fine job, mixed up the current with old skool very well.

I was mashed though.....
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: cafcpolo[/cite]Yeah, a dodgy sofa indeed. Round my mates Mum & Dads at the time.

Ollie - I am Wallace.

nice one wallace, your new name now i reckons.

Bartram, what were you doin in the bull and vic, or vic and bull as the sign states! I aint been in there since i was 18 and going to zens on a weekly basis!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: 04 MCS[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: cafcpolo[/cite]Yeah, a dodgy sofa indeed. Round my mates Mum & Dads at the time.

Ollie - I am Wallace.

nice one wallace, your new name now i reckons.

Bartram, what were you doin in the bull and vic, or vic and bull as the sign states! I aint been in there since i was 18 and going to zens on a weekly basis!

yeah, saturday night i went to a family party, and we were discussing with my cousins how the last time i went there was in my 'zens' era or when i once got the coach from the bull and vic in an all inclusive trip to amadeus!!!! which was rubbish.
  • Options
    aye, the bull n vic to amadeus, those were the days, although i hated that hole that was amadeus! I was never one for clubs as i cant/wont/dont/cant dance to save my (charlton) life, so all its good for is gettin laggin and talking to someones ear and not being able to hear the reply! For some reason it was always better in venue, always saw old mates or aquantances in there and it was alot easier to pull an ol slosher!