Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

++++Result of the Lennie Lawrence book competition++++

2»

Comments

• Options
    anyone pick Jason Lee?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Six-a-bag-of-nuts[/cite]Hmmm, quite pleased with that.
    I went for Humphrey, Bolder and Shirtliff and so obviously did loads of other people.
    History will record we are all losers ;-)
    I went for these three too and considered Robert Lee as part of my trio - dammit!!!!!
    However, I probably would have chose him over Johnny H originally, so I still would have got it wrong........
    [cite]Posted By: oohaahmortimer[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: MrOneLung[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: oohaahmortimer[/cite]and he still tried to fleece us with a low ball bid for robert lee after he walked out on us for boro

That was his job.
    Should he have paid over the odds then?

he should have bid what would be considered a slightly below reasonable value for him(maybe £500-600k) not a piss take £250k test the water to a club that was in desperate need of cash to get back to the valley, a club he supposedly liked, he knows he fcuked up and he admits it but £250k was derogatory imo from someone who had walked away from us to join boro and knew how much the money meant to us in getting us to return to the valley... i'm not saying he should have bid a million but what he did was rude imo
    Agreed - rude pisstake bid.