Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Would Ya?

Baroness Sayeeda Warsi
Sayeeda_Warsi.jpg
Unequivocal 'Yes' from me - Tory or not.

Comments

• any pics
  • Can't you see the one I posted?
  • no mate.
  • Googled her - not for me, this one.
  • All your's mate. Enjoy!
  • In the absence of pictures can someone describe her?......slowly
  • Actually, in the absence of pictures I've decided I would, just for the right to call myself "The Baron"
  • Big fat NO from the Maidstone judges.
  • yuckkkkkkkkkkk
  • Aaaaah - that's what I like to see. Far too many of these recently I've been agreeing with - either the consensus is 'yes' and I agree, or 'no' and I agree. Nice to see things back to what they should be. Personally, I like intelligent women, have a thing for Asians and she's got a glint in her eye that I admire. 'Ave it!
  • Sponsored links:

• oh my god, she is absolutely terrible. NO.
  • You need to wipe the shite from out your eyes pal, what a pig!!
  • Something wrong with you Leroy!!!
  • I'd let her!
  • Defo a no not a fan atall.
  • [cite]Posted By: UpsandDowns[/cite]You need to wipe the shite from out your eyes pal, what a pig!!
    Sorry - but who the fuck are you?
  • i thought that was rather strong.
  • [cite]Posted By: nolly[/cite]i thought that was rather strong.
    Just a bit random, that's all. From someone who I've never seen post on here at all to jump in like that. Calling me 'pal' as well was a bit odd. Ah well - fuck 'im
  • i thought that comment was rather strong not yours,though i have not warmed to your bit of totty mind. dated a indian bird once for a week,about six foot a great figure,but wore high heels and came in at 6 foot three,which at just under six foot myself made me look a midget.
  • Sponsored links:

• edited November 2009
    [cite]Posted By: nolly[/cite]i thought that comment was rather strong not yours,though i have not warmed to your bit of totty mind. dated a indian bird once for a week,about six foot a great figure,but wore high heels and came in at 6 foot three,which at just under six foot myself made me look a midget.
    Haha - you're describing a wet dream I once had... (with you being replaced by me of course)

Haye or Valuev next week?
  • edited November 2009
    really dont no,if haye gets outmuscled early on he could fade and fall well short,if he can deal with the size issue and pot shot him in combos he could take a sizeable lead and win on points,wont bet on it,but if forced to would go for haye on points.
  • Christ Leroy.I'd even consider Thatc**r over that!
  • [cite]Posted By: nolly[/cite]really dont no,if haye gets outmuscled early on he could fade and fall well short,if he can deal with the size issue and pot shot him in combos he could take a sizeable lead and win on points,wont bet on it,but if forced to would go for haye on points.
    Yeah - pretty much how I feel. I think he'll have problems getting a points win though unless its absolutely blindingly obvious he's won - the judges there will favour Valuev massively. Should be... 'entertaining' I think is the word I'm looking for - it can't possibly be a 'good' fight, but I reckon it will be fun to watch :)
  • err nah
  • Yes. That geordie accent is a plus too