Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

A2 closed both ways @

124»

Comments

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: Chirpy Red[/cite]Ok maybe they have but I reckon most peoples PC's cookies thing would automatically sign them in.
    Forget that bit, why go through all the effort of joining just to add that comment. Odd. As odd as me!

I suppose AFKA or Lookout would be the ones to prove this, but i've always assumed that their are a lot more voyeurs of this site than their are posters, and this is perhaps one of the voyeurs who thought she could fill in those who were wondering what happened.
  • Options
    I used to work on the Railway.

I knew a driver who was driving a train when someone jumped in front of him. He was off sick for a few months, but managed to get driving again. But, after about two weeks he had another jumper!

It almost killed him at the thought of killing two people (although it wasn't within his control). Overnight he lost all his hair, and was told that he would not be allowed to drive a train again as he was a nervous wreck!!
  • Options
    At least Henry would never be a jumper.

He's more of a cardigan.
  • Options

Ok maybe they have but I reckon most peoples PC's cookies thing would automatically sign them in.

Forget that bit, why go through all the effort of joining just to add that comment. Odd. As odd as me!

Nine years later still no sign of Bev...
  • Options
    Maybe time to let it go
  • Options
    Chizz said:

Maybe time to let it go

How typical of you.