Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

More loanees on their way? **ENGLAND YOUTH INTERNATIONAL OMOZUSI JOINS**

WSSWSS
edited October 2009 in General Charlton
http://www.cafc.co.uk/newsview.ink?nid=35038&newstype=x

***UPDATE: http://www.cafc.co.uk/newsview.ink?nid=35043***

Looks like a right back could be coming in for Saturday? Danny Mills ;-) ?

And from the tone of the article I think Ikeme will be in for the league game with Darren coming in for the cup one(s).

Comments

• Options
    Danny Mills is retired.

Recall Moo2, lol
  • Options
    Parky might have to run with Youga Bear at RB.

And Pacy Basey at LB.
  • Options
    here we go.

Nashing of teeth, hair being torn out, world coming to end.

Loanees are the devil is disguise! Why didn't Parky predict that Solly would get injured, why did we ever let a world class player like Moo2 go, we'll be mid table at Xmas and relegated by March, it's all coming apart at the seems and it's all Parky's fault. Everyone predicted this.
  • Options
    edited October 2009
    I hear from an 'impeccable' sauce that it will be OK.
  • Options
    Anyway, if the keeper from Wolves can't play at Northwich, and Daz comes in ...... who sits on the bench to cover?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Oggy Red[/cite]Anyway, if the keeper from Wolves can't play at Northwich, and Daz comes in ...... who sits on the bench to cover?
    Jaja Binks
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]here we go.

Nashing of teeth, hair being torn out, world coming to end.

Loanees are the devil is disguise! Why didn't Parky predict that Solly would get injured, why did we ever let a world class player like Moo2 go, we'll be mid table at Xmas and relegated by March, it's all coming apart at the seems and it's all Parky's fault. Everyone predicted this.

We are doomed I tell you!
  • Options
    the return of Danny Butterfield???????
  • Options
    With a small squad, injuries to 3 players in the same week must be the scenario that Parky (& us) was dreading.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: I-SAW-POUSO-PLAY[/cite]the return of Danny Butterfield???????

More like Graeme Murty. Or is he still inured?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: I-SAW-POUSO-PLAY[/cite]the return of Danny Butterfield???????

He was in the Palace team last week or the week before!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Oggy Red[/cite]Anyway, if the keeper from Wolves can't play at Northwich, and Daz comes in ...... who sits on the bench to cover?
    I'm ok in goal but not league 1 standard Oggy
  • Options
    Assuming no loanee comes in Semedo right back Spring in the middle or Youga right back Basey left back.
  • Options
    youga was poor at RB at Gills.

Would be a shame to move Semedo but he can play there.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Dazzler21[/cite]
    I'm ok in goal but not league 1 standard Oggy

Well, if you played in goal at least you wouldn't get done for pace, Dazzo ....!!
  • Options
    Bring Yass back emergency loan should not be allowed!
  • Options
    Bailey to right back, Racon to left wing and Shelvey back in to partner Jose in centre midfield. Won't be able to rely on defensive solidity as much as we have but we should be looking to really take the game to a side like Carlisle anyway.
  • Options
    just an idea but couldn't we convert another rightfooted player - a fringe or reserve midfielder for example?
  • Options
    Who is that young defender who played for us pre-season Clark???

He is a defender
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: razil[/cite]just an idea but couldn't we convert another rightfooted player - a fringe or reserve midfielder for example?

Parky's probably hoping for someone more experienced at RB than converting a frinnge midfielder.

Don't forget, in training players are often rotated to play in unfamiliar positions - and Parky would be well aware who showed promise at RB.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I think I read that Waggy had a bash at right back pre season but I would consider him too lightweight to play there in league 1.
  • Options
    Kerrea Gilbert is a good shout. Had a couple of loans to L1 teams in the last couple of seasons.
  • Options
    Luke Young hasn't played for some time.

Perhaps Villa will loan him so we can get him match fit for them!

Well I can dream!
  • Options
    Hmmm....guess the right back.

Greg Shields?
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greg_Shields
  • Options
    Bring back Moo2 and Dixon
  • Options
    Another daft set of circumstances means we are likely to go into the Carlise game with either

a) a "sqaure peg in a round hole" situation with either Semedo or Youga "filling in"

or

b) A N other loanee who a)hasn't had time to get to know his team mates names, b) is just coming back from a long term injury and c) coudn't give a f**k about little 'ole CAFC.

whereas we have a right back of our own already out on loan ...........(which seems a very simialar situation to what we found ourselves in 2 weeks ago when Mckenzie was crocked and we brought in Mooney) and why teams have SQUADS to cover these eventualities.

and before anyone has a go at me saying that we have to run with a squad of 22 payers due to wage bill constraints etc etc I will contenance that with a happy & successful team steams from having a happy squad of palyrs who all know each other and know that if one team mate is out injured then they will get their turn, not bring in 3 other players instead (as happened to moo2 last season with Butterfield, Murty and Cranie)

ho hum............be interesting to see a CAFC 11 at Carlise on saturday - a new keeper and new right back for starters.
  • Options
    Serious contender would be Wagstaff, he has played there before for reserves and in friendlies. Save a pointless loan who would possibly play sat if Richardson does not make it and then not again as Richardson will probs be back for next league game.
    Dailly could play at rb? with Llera coming in.
    Don't really want Semedo there as we will lose something from midfield
  • Options
    Spring? Stavrinou?
  • Options
    Golf mate what on earth are you wittering on about? We have two Right backs in our squad. Both are injured. One is on loan because he is a nutcase and on big wages. How many right backs would you expect to have in a division three squad?
    [cite]Posted By: golfaddick[/cite]know that if one team mate is out injured then they will get their turn, not bring in 3 other players instead
  • Options
    edited October 2009
    [cite]Posted By: ISawLeaburnScore[/cite]Golf mate what on earth are you wittering on about? We have two Right backs in our squad. Both are injured. One is on loan because he is a nutcase and on big wages. How many right backs would you expect to have in a division three squad?
    [cite]Posted By: golfaddick[/cite]know that if one team mate is out injured then they will get their turn, not bring in 3 other players instead
    Spot on I Saw.

Solly would have had a run of games but his bad luck that he's got injured.

I suspect that as ever Richardson will play but we do have options or we can bring a loanee in.