Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Would Ya?

DA9DA9
edited October 2009 in Not Sports Related
Kelly Osbourne

kelly-osbourne.jpg

For me, some photos she looks good, some, like a munter, yes on a good photo night like this one.

Comments

• definate no from me. Can't stand her or her Mum.
  • No ! She looks abit like my sister..........
  • Yeah...just to shut her up.
  • noooooooooooooooooooooooooo rather bit a head off a chicken
  • probably could have once. She looked really dirty - but not in the good dirty way, like a tramp.

Was in a bar in Camden and she ended up going with some really scabby scag head looking guy.
  • After a session maybe but stone cold sober....no. Something about her puts me off!
    Very rarely I say no!!!
  • yuck da9
  • i was hoping this would ya would be the tory bird on question time last night.
  • Erm tough one this she looks like a regular sized person but looks like a dwarf so no ta!
  • with beer goggles on yes otherwise no
  • Sponsored links:

• Yeah, but only on holiday
  • [cite]Posted By: FTP[/cite]Yeah, but only on holiday

LOL... she has got a head like a satelite dish, wouldnt know whether to bang her or tune her in. Still gets a yes. Might pick up Sky Sports.
  • Possibly, if I was pissed. Sober, no way!
  • No to her and her mother, but if you combined the 2, mmm....
  • No way ....... give me Lucy Porter any day!
  • looks like a RANGERS FAN
  • No ta. Don't matter what she tries to do to herself she always comes across as a munter with no class.
  • [cite]Posted By: valleygary[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: FTP[/cite]Yeah, but only on holiday

LOL... she has got a head like a satelite dish, wouldnt know whether to bang her or tune her in. Still gets a yes. Might pick up Sky Sports.

i shouldnt laugh but....

a no from me.
  • Sponsored links:

• [cite]Posted By: C_f_W[/cite]No ta. Don't matter what she tries to do to herself she always comes across as a munter with no class.

Not even based on the photo above?
  • what a airbrushed photo? your be telling me sissy spacek is a sort next.
  • [cite]Posted By: nolly[/cite]what a airbrushed photo? your be telling me sissy spacek is a sort next.

Well, as you mention it......

mind you that Susan Sarandon would get it big time, and she'd be grateful

sarandon_getty_37862t.jpg
  • edited October 2009
    [cite]Posted By: valleygary[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: FTP[/cite]Yeah, but only on holiday

Classic.

She is currently on the American version of Strictly Come Dancing. Dances like her Dad. Love to give her a 7 like Len but sadly a round zero from me.
  • i like susan sarandon.
  • actually spacek would be strange one,one the fence on this one,discuss
  • [cite]Posted By: DA9[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: C_f_W[/cite]No ta. Don't matter what she tries to do to herself she always comes across as a munter with no class.

Not even based on the photo above?
    Not even. Dunno if it's cos she tries too hard but it don't matter what she does you know what lies beneath - and not just in looks.
  • [cite]Posted By: nolly[/cite]i like susan sarandon.

She's a GILF
  • what was the film where she was in relationship with much younger man?
  • Was that a film or a dream?