Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Chris Coleman....

2»

Comments

• Addickted said:

£1m bonus if he keeps them up.

Pretty strong pull for a manager who rates himself.

Does seem mad that someone would get £1m to keep Sunderland in the Championship, when you look at how much the likes of Burton (and Millwall) have spent on transfers, but 1 win in 16 games shows how poor Sunderland are
  • That job is poison

Alice Cooper should take it
  • Sheffield United win again tonight to go top of the Championship

This time next yearseason Rodney
  • Not surprised he’s taken it, they’ve tripled what he was on as Wales manager. (From someone as close to Coleman as you can get)
  • Not surprised he’s taken it, they’ve tripled what he was on as Wales manager. (From someone as close to Coleman as you can get)

Are you Chris Coleman's Coalman
  • Wishing him all the luck in the world for his first game tomorrow.

Don't think he'll be in charge until Sunderland's midweek game

Wouldn't that apply to many other club jobs though? Give it a few weeks, and PL jobs might come up, e.g. Swansea or West Brom

Wouldn't that apply to many other club jobs though? Give it a few weeks, and PL jobs might come up, e.g. Swansea or West Brom
    Exactly and I could easily have seen someone like Swansea or Palace going in for him.
  • Sponsored links:

Hi Charlotte, fancy a drink?
  • Well done Chris, keep it up.
  • Sack him...
  • Marmalade Atkins RIP
  • Back when Coleman was managing Fulham, my uncle asked me which Premier League manager I'd most like to punch in the face. Coleman was at the top of his list.

I don't remember him justifying it in any way.
  • Fumbluff said:

Marmalade Atkins RIP

Mustard Coleman
  • Resigned from wales to take Sunderland job hmmm why

££££££££££££££
  • Sunderland now 2 weeks away from going an entire year without a home win!
  • Reading were a cracking price today at 11/5. Quickly brought down to earth after last weeks win.

I would happily see them playing in league 1 next season.
  • Sponsored links:

• Sunderland have lost the last 58 games at home when the visiting team have scored first.
  • Surely he would have had a chance of the West Brom job? I imagine the Albion fans would have preferred him to Pardew
  • Sunderland have lost the last 58 games at home when the visiting team have scored first.

That's definitely not true.

That’s was said on SSN.

That’s was said on SSN.
    Maybe it was that they havent won when the visiting team have scored first, surely they have drawn
  • Bolton scored 1st in the 3-3 draw in October

That’s was said on SSN.
    Maybe it was that they havent won when the visiting team have scored first, surely they have drawn
    Yeah, think you’re right.