Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Addicks Players - The Valiant 988 - latest: V988 Kazenga LUALUA

Comments

• edited March 2011
    Nouble pipped Parrett to become the 718th Addick capped by the Club.

Parrett or even Sullivan could be 719th and/or 720th

Sullivan will almost certainly be the 7th keeper name in the Addicks squad this season.

No news on Michael Stewart who as yet just appears to be training with the squad but as a free agent could sign any time.
  • Parrett was Addick 719 and Michael Stewart no. 720.
  • fcuk me we get any worse, at the age of 40 I will break the 725 figure
  • [cite]Posted By: northstandsteve[/cite]fcuk me we get any worse, at the age of 40 I will break the 725 figure

I guess in a certain light you could be mistaken for McCormack

:-)
  • John Sullivan is the 721 Addick to represent the first team and the 18 debutante this season
  • [cite]Posted By: LenGlover[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: northstandsteve[/cite]fcuk me we get any worse, at the age of 40 I will break the 725 figure

I guess in a certain light you could be mistaken for McCormack

:-)

Cruel, Len. Cruel.

;o)
  • [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]John Sullivan is the 721 Addick to represent the first team and the 18 debutante this season

charltons no.1
  • [cite]Posted By: oohaahmortimer[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]John Sullivan is the 721 Addick to represent the first team and the 18 debutante this season

charltons no.1

Not exactly our first ex-Millwall keeper.

Remember seeing him put in a very decent performance at The Valley in November, when he was on loan to Yeovil
  • edited May 2011
    Boy, this new search facility is difficult to use.

Callum Harriot is the 722 Addick to play for the first team.  Now, as said above look away now if you are worried about feeling old and time
    slippin' away but Harriot is, having been born on
    4/3/1994, the first Addick player to have been born after the return to the Valley.

Callum was the 19th player to make his debut this season plus we had the return of Fortune.

Expect to see Addicks debuts 723 to 730 on August 6th
  • is 19 debuts for us a record in a season ??
  • Sponsored links:

• In our first season there must have been at least 11 debutants.

• Expect to see Addicks debuts 723 to 730 on August 6th

And some more by the looks of it.
  • 722 addicks and 19 debuts last season.

Any guesses for this coming season?

We currently have 18 players on the books yet to make their debuts.
  • 7 Debuts yesterdays which makes in 729 players to have represented the Addicks in a first class match

723 Hayes
    724 Stephens
    725 Hollands
    726 Wiggins
    727 Taylor
    728 Morrison
    729 Pritchard

Stephens is the 72nd player to score on his Addicks Debut
  • Welcome to Andy Hughes who is the 730th Addick.

Wagstaff is the Club's current top scorer with 17 goals

Admin, can you edit the title pls.

• Henry - Jason Euell has scored 37 times for us.
  • Henry - Jason Euell has scored 37 times for us.
    That will teach me to check the handbook.

Euell is top current scorer, cheers for the heads up Lordy.
  • Danny Green = Addick 731

Ben Hamer = Addick 732

Cedric Evina = Addick 733

Ruben Bover Izquierdo = Addick 734

• Probably already mentioned somewhere on this thread but it's incredible that we're fast approaching 750 so relatively soon after The Valiant 500 was published. All that time to get to 500 and then...
  • edited August 2011
    It's only on the previous page paddy : - )

Jason Euell is only the 28th player to have had more than one spell at the Club according to my research*

Only two players have had three spells and both went on to manage the Club although two other managers both had two spells with the Club as players.

Jason Euell is, as was Jon Fortune last season, both the current player with the most league appearances and the most goals for the Club.

* reading it in the programme but I think that's only fair Matt ; - )
  • Sponsored links:

• Welcome to Leon Cort, Addick 735, and Tosan Popo, Addick 736.

Popo is the first home-grown player to make his début this season
  • And Yann Kermongant is the first player with a silent T at the end of his name as well as the 737th Addicks Player.

That's 15 debuts this season not counting Euell with Alonso and Smith yet to appear.
  • So we should pronounce it Kermi then ?
  • And Yann Kermongant is the first player with a silent T at the end of his name as well as the 737th Addicks Player.

That's 15 debuts this season not counting Euell with Alonso and Smith yet to appear.
    Silent 'T' maybe, but can you name an ex-player whose surname is a palindrome?
  • ".......but the palindrome of Bolton would be Notlob".
  • ".......but the palindrome of Bolton would be Notlob".
    Now, you're giving your age away, Oggy
  • With one of the more memorable débuts Mikel Alonso becomes the 738th player to represent the Club.

It was also the 16th début this season and the last of Powell's major signings to appear.

Remember Stuart Balmer having a worse debut but he got better so fingers crossed.
  • edited November 2011
    Congrats to Michael Smith who marked his debut with an assist and nearly scored.   Smith is Addick number 739.