Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Addicks Players - The Valiant 988 - latest: V988 Kazenga LUALUA

Comments

• Danny Seabourne becomes the 752nd player to represent the Addicks at first team level.

Congratulations to him
  • edited November 2012
    Eggert Jónsson is the 753rd Addick.

He is the 9th new player this season so far.

He is the 2nd Icelander to represent Charlton.

He may also be the first player with an accent in his name but I haven't checked that so expect to be corrected.
  • Emmanuel Frimpong is the 754th Charlton debutant and the 10th this season.

Like Jonsson he was subbed off in his first game.
  • This season we are adding at the rate of one every other game!
  • Had a quick check on this thread in anticipation of a few more debuts tomorrow in the cup.

Saddened me as reminded me that this is all based on the work of Colin Cameron. Standing on the shoulders of giants indeed.
  • Had a quick check on this thread in anticipation of a few more debuts tomorrow in the cup.

Saddened me as reminded me that this is all based on the work of Colin Cameron. Standing on the shoulders of giants indeed.

That's a very nice thing to say Henry.

That's a very nice thing to say Henry.

• Very good comment Henry ...reminds us again who we have lost
  • Today's cup game v Huddersfield saw the 11th and 12th debuts of the season.

David Button was the 755th Addick while Ade Azeez is the 756th.

Congratulations to them both.
  • Sponsored links:

A real Charlton legend (unlike many of the 756 players...)

I imagine there'll be a few more debuts in January
  • So will we see Addick 757 tomorrow?

• Jon Obika is the 757th Addick and the 13th new player this season.

6 of the 13 have been loan players.

Only one of the loans is still with us.

One one of the season's new signings (Dervite) started yesterday.

• Welcome Mark Gower whose sub appearance in the 3 - 2 home win v Bolton makes him the 758th Addick.

Kevin Feely got as close as the bench but will Florent Rouamba pip him to 759?
  • edited April 2013
    I make it 34 different players used this season so far.

14 new players of whom 7 were on loan.

Ajayi, Fox, Feely and Hayes made the bench but never played

• edited May 2013
    A surprising last debutant of the season in Nick Pope who become the 759th Addick.

He is the fourth keeper used this term and the 35th different player, which seems a huge total.

Would be interesting to find out how many of the 759 have played in goal.

70 ish would be a guess given that they are 1/11 of any team.

• Congratulations to Nick Pope, seems a great prospect for the future.
  • With their débuts v Bournemouth Marvin Sordell and Simon Church become the 760th and 761st Addicks respectively. Welcome.

Regrettably, neither were able to join the list of 74 Addicks who have scored on their débuts

Wood seems likely to be 762, perhaps alongside some of the academy players, on Tuesday v Oxford
  • edited August 2013
    As thought Richard Wood was Addick 762.

Joe Pigott is Addick 763 and also the 75th debut scorer.(If you include Fuller and his goal at Forest)

Jordan Cousins was the third new Addick on the night and the 764th overall
  • As thought Richard Wood was Addick 762.

Joe Pigott is Addick 763 and also the 75th debut scorer.(If you include Fuller and his goal at Forest)

Henry, for interest how do you decide who gets which number when they both make their debuts in the same match? For example, did Wood touch the ball before Pigott last night?
  • Sponsored links:

• As thought Richard Wood was Addick 762.

Of the 75 scorers on their debut, how many scored from the spot?
  • Sorry, not a clue
  • Jonnie Jackson to be 701

Shame he did get 700, would had been a nice round number for him.
  • A belated welcome to Cameron Stewart whose appearance v Huddersfield made him the 765th player to be "capped" by the Club.

He also scored on his début. As the Club handbook didn't credit Fuller with the goal on his début at Forest last season, Stewart is the 75th player to score on his first start (Pigott is now the 74th).

Stewart is only the 5th Charlton player ever to score on début having come on as a substitute. You can guess who the other four are or just look at the previous page.
  • From the Forest programme

• Simon Church becomes the latest international Addick.

He is the 12th Welsh Addick and the 59th international in total
  • Simon Church becomes the latest international Addick.

He is the 12th Welsh Addick and the 59th international in total

And he puts Wales 1-0 to the good
  • edited November 2013
    Congratulations to Ben Alnwick who becomes the 766th player capped by Charlton. He kept a clean sheet on his debut too.
  • Wouldn't that be 766th if Stewart was 765?
  • Wouldn't that be 766th if Stewart was 765?

It would! : - )

My bad as the kids say, thanks for pointing it out.