Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Addicks Players - The Valiant 988 - latest: V988 Kazenga LUALUA

Comments

• Scoham said:

His brother Tom is captaining Colchester tonight. Have a feeling George could turn out to be a good player for us.

How much can we sell him for?
  • George Lapsie has the best engine of the younger mid field players.
    would be good if he could start to be in the 18.
    Aribo has two good feet but would need to see more of him to see if he could be effective in the 1st team squad.

As i said earlier, how some of the younger lads get on is the most important point of tonight's game.
  • Scoham said:

His brother Tom is captaining Colchester tonight. Have a feeling George could turn out to be a good player for us.

In that case I'm sure they'll bring him on to kick his brother!
  • Richard Cawley ‏@RichCawleySLP 3h3 hours ago
    Karl Robinson is going to make eight changes to side that played on Saturday. Set to be number of young kids that get a chance.

get that pencil sharpened @Stig
  • Jay De Silva V834?
  • Richard Cawley ‏@RichCawleySLP 3h3 hours ago
    Karl Robinson is going to make eight changes to side that played on Saturday. Set to be number of young kids that get a chance.

get that pencil sharpened @Stig

I wonder if that was one of Roland's 'opinions'?
  • Congratulations to Lewis Page who became V834 today (14/1/17) v Millwall.

He is the 834th first teamer for Charlton since 1921.
  • Congratulations also to Nathan Byrne who became V835 in the same game v Millwall.
  • And congratulations to Jay Desilva who become V836 v Millwall and maybe the first debutant to come on as a sub and get subbed off in the same game.

• Jay De Silva V836?
  • Sponsored links:

• Dansk_Red said:

Jay De Silva V836?

Yes
  • Why is Page 834 and Byrne 835? I thought they were done in alphabetical order if both players start? Or is it by shirt number?
  • Why is Page 834 and Byrne 835? I thought they were done in alphabetical order if both players start? Or is it by shirt number?

When they joined the club

What are you talking about...? - We're only on Page 16?

When they joined the club?!?!?!? In that case there's been a change in methodology because the first 800 were:
    1. Date of debut
    2. Time of debut
    3. For players with the same date and time, position on team sheet.
  • Stig said:

Why is Page 834 and Byrne 835? I thought they were done in alphabetical order if both players start? Or is it by shirt number?

When they joined the club?!?!?!? In that case there's been a change in methodology because the first 800 were:
    1. Date of debut
    2. Time of debut
    3. For players with the same date and time, position on team sheet.
    You are the guru @Stig but I think it works out the same either way as page was full back
  • edited January 2017
    The honour of being V837 awaits Jake Forster-Caskey if he plays against Bolton
  • Congratulations to Jake Forster -Caskey who becomes the 837th first team Addick today v Bolton.

Chance for Anfernee Dijksteel and Mitov to join the list today.
  • Congratulations to Jake Forster -Caskey who becomes the 837th first team Addick today v Bolton.

Chance for Anfernee Dijksteel and Mitov to join the list today.

We may be in trouble if Mitov comes on. Not saying he is not a good prospect, but....
  • Come on Dick Steel!
  • Sponsored links:

• Congratulations to Stephy Mavididi who became V838 today at Wimbledon. He is the 838th first team Addick since 1921.
  • Possibility of some new caps today. Watch this space
  • That makes it 21 debuts this season, the same number as last season
  • Of the 21 debutantes:

10 were signed on permanent contracts

Foley
    Crofts
    Ajose
    Holmes
    Pearce
    Novak
    Maginnis
    Chicksen
    Page
    Foster-Caskey

Six were on loan

Rudd
    Botaka
    Ulvested
    Byrne
    Desilva
    Mavididi

Five came from the academy

Hanlan
    Konsa
    Philips
    Aribo
    Barnes
  • Of the 21 debutantes:

10 were signed on permanent contracts

Foley
    Crofts
    Ajose
    Holmes
    Pearce
    Novak
    Maginnis
    Chicksen
    Page
    Foster-Caskey

Six were on loan

Rudd
    Botaka
    Ulvested
    Byrne
    Desilva
    Mavididi

Five came from the academy

Hanlan
    Konsa
    Philips
    Aribo
    Barnes

I think 'permanent contracts' should be put in inverted commas until this regime leave.
  • So as we approach the new kick off we can expect only four new caps on Saturday although that maybe increased with some U23s.

Of the six signings Marshall is injured and Dasilva had already debuted leaving Clarke, Fosu, Amos and Reeves as likely new boys and maybe Dijksteel and Maynard-Brewer too.
  • I suppose, at this rate, we can expect no 1000 around 2033 ?