Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

CHARLTON FAN AT WEMBLEY

After years of trying, our beloved Addicks reach a cup final at Wembley and a fella takes his seat a few minutes before the game, another fella is sitting next to him but there is an empty seat between them....as it's a sellout the guy wonders why it's empty.
After a while they get talking...."I wonder who was supposed to be sitting there, can't believe they've not turned up on a day like today?"
"Ah yes, well it was the wifes seat." says the other fella..." But sadly she died a couple of weeks back."
"Oh gawd mate, I'm sorry to hear that...how absolutely dreadful. Couldn't you have found a friend or relative to have come along with you?"
"Nah mate..................................................................................................they're all at the funeral."

Comments

• Options
    "He's here all week...............sadly !".
  • Options
    When that joke first came out it was the chariot racing final in ancient Rome : - )
  • Options
    Maybe...but it's always surprising how old 'uns resurface every so often for a new audience.There'll be plenty on here who've not heard it before....I'm certain of that.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]When that joke first came out it was the chariot racing final in ancient Rome : - )

Who won Henry?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Addickted[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]When that joke first came out it was the chariot racing final in ancient Rome : - )

Who won Henry?

The Reds

There were four teams in ancient Roman Chariot racing. The Reds and the Whites were the earliest but they were then joined by the Greens and the Blues.

Does anyone else remember the Green v Blues storyline in the Tomorrow People
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Addickted[/cite]

Who won Henry?

The Reds

There were four teams in ancient Roman Chariot racing. The Reds and the Whites were the earliest but they were then joined by the Greens and the Blues.

Does anyone else remember the Green v Blues storyline in the Tomorrow People

I had really fond memories of the Greens v Blues storyline in TP. So much so that I bought the DVD, only to discover that my memory as a young kid could not be trusted, It was absolute rubbish.