Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Rothko reveals his identity

edited September 2006 in General Charlton
Handsome bugger isn't he?

Rothko

Comments

• Chatted with him in Bugle before Bolton game, thoroughly decent chap..!
  • Ive heard he is a bit busy recently seeing a 'mature' female.

That may be why he blew me out on Saturday to go to the pub and watch the England game !
  • hehe, you won't make it Macadonia alive if you carry on young man!
  • ketman, with a username like yours i'd be careful round him. he's a narc!!!!
  • edited September 2006
    The Narc says NO!

The Narc says NO!
  • hardly anyone knows who that is, and if you didn't know what was happening, its not 'alf as funny.
  • haha, classic! he'll love you for that!
  • Went straight over my head.

Older woman hey. What is she? 30?
  • [cite]Posted By: les_says[/cite]haha, classic! he'll love you for that!

He's got no shame anyway! He was fine when I mentioned it to him
  • Henry, I beleive she is early thirties. Rothko has been acting like a love struck teen recently !
  • Sponsored links:

• [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]Went straight over my head.

Older woman hey. What is she? 30?

I wouldn't worry about trying to keep up, there's a different one every week so he would lead us to believe!
  • [cite]Posted By: PalaceHater[/cite]Henry, I beleive she is early thirties. Rothko has been acting like a love struck teen recently !
    hehhe you dead man!

Right, who's those girls you were chasing Ed?
  • Yeah not too successfully either, need to take lessons off a much more wiser older character I know who has been using myspace as an effective tool to go about his wicked way !
  • laallalallalalalala
  • Lost me but I wish you would give some time to the Valley Flags campaign rather than making the besat with two backs! When's the cheque facility coming on line? And ring Olaf Parker on 01732 740561 about the Killer/Che image. : )
  • Cheque facility soon, I'll bell Olaf in a bit