Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

HH - Why oh why oh why

edited December 2006 in General Charlton
Is this geezer constantly played let alone at centre half.

He is an effing libility at centre half plain and simple. He was at fault for the 1st goal by letting Bocanegra get away from him - his distribution is bollox - his positional sense is laughable -

Don't get me wrong McBride and Helguson are a tough pair of 'erberts to play against but he was awful for 60 minutes last night hardly won a ball in the air all night.

And before anyone says who else should play there. JON FORTUNE - Even Traore is better at centre half than him.

I'm sorry for picking on negatives on a night of pure POSITIVITY as a team but I am just not having HH at centre half. Bloody hope we get Pressley.

Comments

• Options
    I think you will find that traore should have been marking Boc for the corner....
  • Options
    We could do without them both I am afraid to say, so annoying that Gibbs and Sorondo have been rowetted.
  • Options
    Gibbs maybe, but Sorondo???
  • Options
    I watched Herman try and mark McBride for a corner in the 2nd half. When the ball reached the goal area Herman was at least 6 yards away from him.
  • Options
    Hillsy watch the game on TV again - HH was marking Bocanegra who made one movement and lost him.