Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Gillingham Tickets To Sell Out Today?

edited September 2009 in General Charlton
When I phoned up for my Gills tickets, I was told that the ticket office staff think they will go by the end of today!

Comments

• I was told the same as well, hopefully they'll send us some more.
  • Got mine!!
  • WSSWSS
    edited September 2009
    Got mine. ;-)
  • now that will be impressive
  • That is total bull***t..................still over 2,000 left,
  • [cite]Posted By: WhenIwasLittleBoy[/cite]That is total bull***t..................still over 2,000 left,

Or clever marketing.
  • Can't go, will be in Brighton. Gutted from Maidstone. :(
  • praying for them to hit general sale! somehow can't see it happening though
  • Got mine! All proper Charlton have already got there ones! FACT
  • We have 2,300 tickets and 10,000 season ticket holders who can each buy 2 so I guess they won't go on general sale.

Sounds like we'll have plenty in the home ends as I am sure the gypos won't make it all ticket and restrict home sales.
  • Sponsored links:

• And with so many of us living in the pikeys imaginery catchment, it should be pretty easy to get home tickets.
  • do you think i can call up and ask them to put some aside for me while i send stubs in from orient and tranmere games?

i need to do this game!
  • I dont have my stubs from Tranmere and Norwich anymore :(
  • when purchasin away tickets give your red card number n theres no need 4 stubs.
  • Didn't get anything at tranmere!

Will get mine thursday.
  • [cite]Posted By: cafckev[/cite]When I phoned up for my Gills tickets, I was told that the ticket office staff think they will go by the end of today!

it must be true if the ticket office said so.
  • no way will they sell out today (I'm sure they won't end up on general sale - but won't sell out that quick)

just get one in the home end, I've got no chance of getting down there to buy one so will just do that.
  • [cite]Posted By: Plaaayer[/cite]Got mine! All proper Charlton have already got there ones! FACT

Do one looks like a trip to the gills end then!!
  • doubt more than 350 have gone,just dont want them going on general sale so talking rubbish at the ticket office
  • [cite]Posted By: CAFCBourne[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Plaaayer[/cite]Got mine! All proper Charlton have already got there ones! FACT

Managed to find your car pal!?
  • Sponsored links:

• [cite]Posted By: Plaaayer[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: CAFCBourne[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Plaaayer[/cite]Got mine! All proper Charlton have already got there ones! FACT

Yeah just waiting for you 2 to show up now then were off!!
  • [cite]Posted By: CAFCBourne[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Plaaayer[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: CAFCBourne[/cite]

Yeah just waiting for you 2 to show up now then were off!!

Ha, ha!!
  • We've sold just under 500 as of 10.30am on Wednesday. Allowing for the fact we will always sell well on the first day and the restrictions, there is no need for panic.
  • Im in..................cant wait
  • good airman, when do they come avalaible to ST holders?
  • No decision yet on the next stage of availability. Personally, I wouldn't do it before Oldham.
  • can you put two tickets aside for me airman mate just in case :(

i have done some aways this year :(

:P
  • Am going down The Valley tomorrow morning:
    Need 4 Tickets, so what do I need to take:
    Season-Tickets ? Valley Gold Cards ? Red Cards ? Membership Numbers ? Passports ?
  • [quote][cite]Posted By: Miserableold-ish git[/cite]Am going down The Valley tomorrow morning:
    Season-Tickets ? Valley Gold Cards ? Red Cards ? Membership Numbers ? Passports ?[/quote]

Dont forget a utility bill
  • [cite]Posted By: WhenIwasLittleBoy[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Miserableold-ish git[/cite]Am going down The Valley tomorrow morning:
    Season-Tickets ? Valley Gold Cards ? Red Cards ? Membership Numbers ? Passports ?

Dont forget a utility bill
    & Tesco's club card.