Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Football bets!

edited September 2009 in General Charlton
Any recommendations for my accumulator tonight?

Comments

• Options
    I couldn't spot many bankers tonight, apart from Leeds to beat Carlisle
  • Options
    CAFC to win? Leeds to Draw. mIght do a £50 double
  • Options
    I've done;

GBP 10.00 5 fold: MIDDLESBROUGH @ 3/4 [90 minutes - 90 Mins] - Middlesbrough v Leicester City Coca Cola Championship 2009/10; INTER MILAN @ 4/6 [90 minutes - 90 Mins] - Rubin Kazan v Inter Milan UEFA Champions League Matches 2009/10; WEST BROM @ 4/5 [90 minutes - 90 Mins] - Barnsley v West Brom Coca Cola Championship 2009/10; MILLWALL @ 4/6 [90 minutes - 90 Mins] - Millwall v Yeovil Town Coca Cola League One 2009/10; HUDDERSFIELD TOWN @ 5/4 [90 minutes - 90 Mins] - Walsall v Huddersfield Town Coca Cola League One 2009/1

10 returns 194
  • Options
    Who's that with? What bookies you find best for footie accs
  • Options
    With vcbet, doing refund thing on 5 folds.
  • Options
    Explain
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: JT[/cite]I've done;

GBP 10.00 5 fold:MIDDLESBROUGH@ 3/4 [90 minutes - 90 Mins] - Middlesbrough v Leicester City Coca Cola Championship 2009/10;INTER MILAN@ 4/6 [90 minutes - 90 Mins] - Rubin Kazan v Inter Milan UEFA Champions League Matches 2009/10;WEST BROM@ 4/5 [90 minutes - 90 Mins] - Barnsley v West Brom Coca Cola Championship 2009/10;MILLWALL@ 4/6 [90 minutes - 90 Mins] - Millwall v Yeovil Town Coca Cola League One 2009/10;HUDDERSFIELD TOWN@ 5/4 [90 minutes - 90 Mins] - Walsall v Huddersfield Town Coca Cola League One 2009/1

10 returns 194

You can't lose.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Fortune Costa Fish[/cite]

GBP 10.00 5 fold:MIDDLESBROUGH@ 3/4 [90 minutes - 90 Mins] - Middlesbrough v Leicester City Coca Cola Championship 2009/10;INTER MILAN@ 4/6 [90 minutes - 90 Mins] - Rubin Kazan v Inter Milan UEFA Champions League Matches 2009/10;WEST BROM@ 4/5 [90 minutes - 90 Mins] - Barnsley v West Brom Coca Cola Championship 2009/10;MILLWALL@ 4/6 [90 minutes - 90 Mins] - Millwall v Yeovil Town Coca Cola League One 2009/10;HUDDERSFIELD TOWN@ 5/4 [90 minutes - 90 Mins] - Walsall v Huddersfield Town Coca Cola League One 2009/1

10 returns 194

You can't lose.

I think you are brave betting on Millwall. Millwall have lost to goals from Spurs loanees twice already this season and from memory, Yeovil have 2 currently on their books. Wouldnt put it past them doing it again.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: JohnBoyUK[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Fortune Costa Fish[/cite]

10 returns 194

You can't lose.

I think you are brave betting on Millwall. Millwall have lost to goals from Spurs loanees twice already this season and from memory, Yeovil have 2 currently on their books. Wouldnt put it past them doing it again.

And besides that, a bet on Millwall to win means you're obviously wanting them to win, which as a Charlton fan is against the rules.
  • Options
    And also you are betting on Inter and Millwall to bounce back after defeats, Boro who got a spanking by West Brom and only a draw at the weekend to all win. I think the odds give a fair reflection of this bet
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    peterborough,Rochdale and Bournmouth pays about 7-1
  • Options
    Quite like the chances of your acca JT.

Apart from having to want Millwall to win, it looks a nice shout for a decent return. May have to have a little dabble.

Also fancy the Gers to try and get a 0-0 at home to Seville so will have the no goalscorer bet on that one
  • Options
    Cardiff, Middlesbro, Sheff U, Leeds.

£10 - Pays £68.
  • Options
    Lisbie first/last goalscorer - whatever the odds are !!!
  • Options
    inter,porto,madrid,leeds,bordeaux

£6 win £40.
  • Options
    i have an optimistic 10 team accy on, £5 on at odds of 40/1 lol. Although, the last time i had a big accy on like this was the day we went to orient away and i won £200 on a 9-teamer (which was awesome as it was my bday too!), so maybe its an omen :P anywho, off to colchester now :D
  • Options
    Jonjo 1st scorer 9-1 £5
    Charlton to win (3-1) 18-1 £5
    Scorecast 100-1 £5
    and as a little get out bet :
    Dailly 1st scorer and 2-0 150-1 £3
  • Options
    I fancy the 3-1 to us. Might do this and an acca on a whim in the bookies.
  • Options
    I'm a spread bet fan on us this season.

We are 51 - 54 first goal, so I've sold on our first goal - ie we will score before the 51st minute.

I've also sold Leeds' first goal v Carlisle at 41 minutes - ie they will score before the 41st minute.

Some good value in sides like us, Leeds, Newcastle, Man City and bad teams like Ipswich this year ....
  • Options
    I didn't like backing the spanners but there's not much about
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I take the view that backing the spanners or nigels is a good thing. If they do get a result then it tends to soften the blow. For similar reasons I tend not to back us, its a double whammy if we lose and I lose money as well, so tend to avoid, apart from a few pound I just had on us to win 3-1.
  • Options
    I Never back us
  • Options
    i did a small accy on charlton/wednesday/wba/preston, couple quid on each
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: nickaspanner[/cite]peterborough,Rochdale and Bournmouth pays about 7-1
    C'mon The Cherries !!
  • Options
    WBA
    Cardiff
    Middlesboro'
    Peterboro'
    Preston
    Norwich
    Bournemouth
    Rotherham

Any 6 from 8, any 7 from 8 and an acca.
  • Options
    JT and Atletico, let this be a lesson to you, never back Italian teams away from home
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: dabos[/cite]I couldn't spot many bankers tonight, apart from Leeds to beat Carlisle
  • Options
    Feck knows how but I made a profit tonight, :~)
  • Options

10 returns 194

Well that bet went well then!! Did any of them win?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: olster[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: dabos[/cite]I couldn't spot many bankers tonight, apart from Leeds to beat Carlisle

Yep, I was wrong. However, I still think that before the game that was more likely than some of the others, particularly those chosen in the 6 game accumulator above.