Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Semedo

edited September 2009 in General Charlton
Any news on the injury? Even though Spring did OK by most accounts, I still think we miss all the unsung donkey work which Jose does...

Comments

• Options
    Think I read over the weekend that he was very close to playing Saturday and should definately be fit for tonight....I expect to see the team revert back to the usual starting 11.
  • Options
    Very doubtful (pelvis) according to league 1 team news on ceefax
  • Options
    in the line up tonight I heard....
  • Options
    Getting a little concerned about this to be honest.

Breaker said after the game on Saturday that it was a groin strain and that he would be fine for tonight.

The match preview is now saying very doubtful with a "pelvic" injury. The bloke hasn't had much luck with injuries, I really hope this one doesn't turn out to be worse than expected.

Really see him as the fulcrum of the side at the moment. Although Spring was ok on Saturday, would much rather see Semedo in there. Especially away from home.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: LenGlover[/cite]Very doubtful (pelvis) according to league 1 team news on ceefax
    Ceefax?!
  • Options
    lol
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: WSS[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: LenGlover[/cite]Very doubtful (pelvis) according to league 1 team news on ceefax
    Ceefax?!

Isn't that what the BBC call their teletext service?
  • Options
    edited September 2009
    Len - some people don't realise that teletext is cutting edge

http://www.ceefax.tv/txtmaster.php?page=313&subpage=2&channel=bbc1&search_string

http://www.sportinglife.com/football/nationwide2/news/story_get.cgi?STORY_NAME=soccer_league_1_and_2/09/09/28/manual_121756.html
  • Options
    KENNY Izzet?
  • Options
    edited September 2009
    [cite]Posted By: Chizz[/cite]KENNY Izzet?

Mustafa ...... laugh! Oh no, that was his brother ......!

;o)