Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Lloyd Sam in full flight.

edited September 2009 in General Charlton
Photo.

Comments

• Options
    Beep beep
  • Options
    That's a great photo.
  • Options
    I can't see it - I just get;

ÿØÿàJFIFÿþ;CREATOR: gd-jpeg v1.0 (using IJG JPEG v62), quality = 75 ÿÛC $.' ",#(7),01444'9=82<.342ÿÛC 2!!22222222222222222222222222222222222222222222222222ÿÀŽX"ÿÄ ÿĵ}!1AQa"q2‘¡#B±ÁRÑð$3br‚ %&'()*456789:CDEFGHIJSTUVWXYZcdefghijstuvwxyzƒ„…†‡ˆ‰Š’“”•–—˜™š¢£¤¥¦§¨©ª²³´µ¶·¸¹ºÂÃÄÅÆÇÈÉÊÒÓÔÕÖ×ØÙÚáâãäåæçèéêñòóôõö÷øùúÿÄ ÿĵw!1AQaq"2B‘¡±Á #3RðbrÑ $4á%ñ&'()*56789:CDEFGHIJSTUVWXYZcdefghijstuvwxyz‚ƒ„…†‡ˆ‰Š’“”•–—˜™š¢£¤¥¦§¨©ª²³´µ¶·¸¹ºÂÃÄÅÆÇÈÉÊÒÓÔÕÖ×ØÙÚâãäåæçèéêòóôõö÷øùúÿÚ?òß±Ì8Á}’oC]¬©h¹ùE,QZÊpWõÉ[c»Øyœ?Ù¦þé¦ùÿp× ý‚ßÐTrXÚ/'mä?«ùœ·›ûL0Ì?„× ¥…¤™Æ)“éö‘FY±Å5Wµ…õ3Ï%WNH"„Õf¶bž t?`R½1ÂZ «èkjñ½kÕ¡8sœs—,¹PÝðÄÏq(8Ï_Jô_Íöù–He µæÐÆ^AmNî8êþÐ’ÞÉ[£ž¸ #F<×Ü'^\¼»øŠïdpäô‹¤LMà¦vqï]6·£¡¹Y8¶zl*U\Á¯#Šå¨â‘×AZc¯ß[”(pã rÒÞˢ܌˜ùs]äq˜á'__Jò¿Ü+_E7#$š)b*T¬¢ÂJ1‹e¯í6ÔõB@y#Šô 6{h,¢hù-šñM*o›“ë]ÕŒ xw8SصÛ6ã.biÚp±µ¯ëe¡‘"o½Â×*™bÄ‹ûÁÈ®žãð}›Ì“vG “œW'&§®¢"‘²ÆiÂöçk¨Xœè³<^k®ÅÇõÌOu.—«Ç¼ªà×awâ«m¶³eºï\> z·’–bãÀ¬Tª&ÙœÜ`ÒG°éÞ6´*á°vô§Eâ#t>G8=«È`±œZïÞËÆ@«6!k%ØÒƒÔ÷¬¹åї˺=¦ÇW0BÊÙ?f¶¥§©˜Ý9N™¯?‡Æ~r4_tã†õ«šF MÃHíŸzÆn£ÜÚ§º/øÛOí³òîí\éÀv‘¸õÚëS@ƃ‘ßÞ²®L1@QÀF táœÔt9±¤Î:;. ŠÑÓ<1}«\¤iý÷ XaI"Ç(Ý1ÍjèZŠiw¥'žÅzŠèH¸Ù˜BR¼Mm>ëÂöafÛ<_ß^Æ´,õ'»+8`ˆ8ÛëTüC®ÃqfÑ[ÂAŽG5epö–ªÌcÚ¸&ùt‹=˜)VŠrŽ§g,·—q:©Q:æ§Òì<¨—{Ùê+NÖmÄ.]ŽOjΟÇYê>C#õ«ÂK÷œÒecyéÐöv²;;Ý=YÜõÈôÍqzÖ™4RnD;Oµtz_ˆà¿S¶@I÷«Ã¶ó°ª9¯Qb#~[ž£?ŠÇb‰ ò†Íw‘CºØÈô®ÍZ}S+€¥»öè–—6ÄDª~î×J.smqÄ(ÂËsŸ»´‘ —͇+Ÿ½éYJƒ!qÀë^¿ý“ÖnH0ô¯'ס‹M»š&QÆqŠt¢¨½M=¬ñ^â,hW³Âè+SÄ’_5ŒHäÎÓ’+Ã÷iï*0zæ½ÆK{»_26 ê e 'RýκØJ¥ÍcÄá>eÛ 3’kMî"·ˆ08ÛZ~7µ¶±ÔâÝUþðQÖ¸-WPbTýkWïœÞÎ:ž‘¥K£˜;Ž•hø~‡'&¸ŸkBÚÜÀ~5ÒE&¸Ü£¦k9#²HKRËC¤Ž¹© ߁“ƒ€kœµ½]Jä³c¯5ÚéÐCeUµ•ºÒ$úΡ,Vd(É#Šó+•™/~ÒìKnÉ5è!™Üùm†ó¯0Ôu}ÌÊO ×;Sç²:éCìy¥¹»§5ÔŸgF'pæ´ä¶˜X`±Àµçö:È´¼ó§Šè¦ñŒÛˍ·zñZþòç=%…›÷ícŸÕt£í)9$æ³–Iö@«wºÉ»m£€MtZV—fÖHÒÄ$gê}+¦“¨×¼y˜ùaÓýÎÇ/²ïMÄ× éZ¿öj°EmÚá5„Z‹E ÊuÒº¼6(`(äR«Ìíc–ƒŒos7[°wì°.2pzU=->ÕªD’Aoâ5føoõî‹ÊGZI%‚Þî;•QÝȪröfO—Úé±éçA·}0eWî×›]3i×r§åݐ+Ó´ÝR)t„bwdW—ø¬¬ZÃ#3Šãƒr÷Yß%{Æ¥qæÎIôªÑÇÀ=Íhéö‰uuºeܾ•¡©ivéne‡ä#øsÖºáe£8ê·7t.‡,»r8â¯Þþîâ$B ½bhÌÑ dÈ5´öoq"K’ä ÎIÜÎHÍ©õ:µÚíIxÇJG¶’;!¸ä‘Vô †Œ>lw«W¾ZÚò2qŠçqg£õxÉ{Èä4ÈÓR•€Ã hkû&D(ÃïŠäî-e‡TwŒ³u£c{$÷‚9”“Ðf«•§tE9Å'l˜ šÙ+Â÷®NëQò2‘œœÖ—ˆcšÚÓ|nAcÈ‹c§½àû¹>µ¤`å«ÅJ’´——»3‰0Ý=«bòi%˜‰Nà½À¬ÍI’ÊN õ ‰|°Ì¤`ÔJÙT±¼ŽýM;9 ÒÜFTa—“Þ³.5e”¬#î×5¯Ý]E"ù22&ÜW25yâm»‡“\ëÓº"Xˆ·¡ëžÔƒM4n}ðk†øCZŽd o\§¤ø‹ìò9-–~†ªø¢i¯åŠl³¨•U,¡S˜š•¢áæU´¾G³_J*¥º†=h¯CêîZ£—ë hzÖÌy<} Q–ý,Æ3È ¹ ‚k.my,Ç?Zð)Ê/â=)'Ð |@;ª7:ì®~LÕ›Ý:8ã¬c;Ž vÒ§NZ¤sÎs]M[}xÄ>rj+ý}®ª1ÖP˜ã=jy,<¨·g$־ʒw#ÚM Í=U·³,Òd1ïS]j‘_Ï‚H¡4x[ÃÍ©Jd 0«__ðìPv8wFrpåèsh¥~¤ZW‘ ¸ÚsÞ½;ÃÒ¨‡-Àëšñ½&ÆIe1æ»Í;R»µ€ÇµÊ M:Š/•šÖƒqR6¼G«Ãèªüç¦j‚ë‘Àꡃ)íšá5‹Ë¯í—.K/ðûT¶Ë5ÜnÛ°"¼úô"êsØz25dzÇÛà]7Í0W$ñm~á/uY_¨Üq]íÜ¥ì<„ÝÆ*Àö ,«–aœžÕtÚææ*¾ táwÔò×¼{iHR~µÓø_Ä· ¨ÃARq’*¦«áï²êC´ºçŠ4:Kmv*ÀnÈÈ®‰Ê2Ž§%8N=¦Y]9÷I^8¯1Öt¬ÊÒ wZŽ¨–z[’pë^o¯Km$çÞ¹y§{Döð° ©¹T0n diÂ3qš³obÑ›±ª—2;nÉ& WµvÓ•¡fyUáixìvÍ4"Ìd»Šáïá3•èMHuIÆIJâí¥$“YBR7 Z‹§dµ.i¨¹,à+ Žþ8÷m€Jç´×'êk¿Ñ4‹9Õdš%v>µs|»œ3Ðͳ»i˜ž{Õjf“w¨ÛÝ荷1ª@g¯…þÖs&quot;Ÿ› ]^:UŠRÔÃ𽤳ƒ¼A÷A®‚êÄÚ©y"ûÆ·ô_G¦¦Õñ ;í5g‡x¥MZ|ÒF“«[@ò뫈^ånݝqÞ»½'OŠëOV 6‘ÍrzÆ…,‰òã,¯ÏJ븻MÜ¿8=«™ûJ½6==JXtÝõe N‘`9ž£½hC5£ÑNî˜Ùhš,PÚªÈá˜h¸Óm>Ú å®sɨ Ÿ;°¹(.IêqZ‡„µv<’l~ªf¹¦ðŽÆ;CŽ2+èûYr àW}©XÁ<óÌèÄ¥@Z‹„V§ŸW±5[kDxÅ߃ïìe1Dwdü ÖtºjZ»-Íà÷DÛõ5kÅÞ*¸×õ?´YîŠÑXã ÉÇñ0®e%‘ÁÜNàsŒ×JÛSÏ“÷½Ór×R:d¬#‘¥t `VõŽ.#s£ä‚½IükˆmÒI•›ºÔŠøŒ3H?¥.TR«5³=:×_‡]@&amp;")7lO-T5o»‡šµÏ8= pÑJÊT‰0ßxÔW[¢øÊK(å[Ñ
  • Options
    Happy birthday Lloyd!
  • Options
    edited September 2009
    LLOYD SAM thers only one lloyd sam theres only one lloyd sam. Happy Bday mate thanks for a good 4 years service
  • Options
    Wooooooooooooooooo Lloyd Sam is on fire!
  • Options
    He was at the training ground this morning and left about 1pm. We chatted for a bit and he said the lads can't wait for Tuesday's game.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Friend Or Defoe[/cite]Wooooooooooooooooo Lloyd Sam is on fire!

what he is the most unfit player in our team and it is about time they did something about it
  • Options
    In the past I have been very critical of Lloyd because I have always felt that there was a very good player lurking under those inconsistent performances. This season I feel Lloyd has delivered and the confidence this has given him has imho allowed him to show us his true worth. Cannot agree that he looks unfit or disapears from matches any more than anyone else. Wingers often have spells where they don`t see much of the ball purely due to the dynamics of the game. He has been a key player for us in this excellent start to the season. I think any critisism at the moment is unfair.
  • Options
    He wants to sort his fitness out he was blowing after 30 mins yesterday
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I believe he was carrying an injury yesterday.
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: nth london addick[/cite][quote][cite]Posted By: Friend Or Defoe[/cite]Wooooooooooooooooo Lloyd Sam is on fire![/quote]

what he is the most unfit player in our team and it is about time they did something about it[/quote]

D said it 4 ages he is playing superb at the moment but his fitness is a problem he is a pro and he always seems knackered why ?
  • Options
    He could not do nothing after the half hour we were so close to the pitch on Saturday that it was truely unbelievable how unfit he seemed, I like the fella as a player but i am telling you he was blowing real bad just after the half hour and made no attempt to track back or take gambles on any ball that went down his side that increased the pressure on Richardson and Jon Jo as Nonne (great name) could pick the ball up without fear of a challenge open his legs and run, JonJo had to keep lookuing to get on to flicks from Deon but also hit the channel where Sam should have been