Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Breakfast

Comments

• Cup of tea with a bowl of Wheatabix Minis Fruit and Nut.
  • Never leave the house without it.

A big bowl of porridge with a teaspoon of honey.
  • Two weetabix (or what ever Tesco call them) and a glass of something that claims to be orange juice, whilst listening to the Today programme on Radio 4
  • [cite]Posted By: Robbo on the wing[/cite]Big fat Kipper and a couple of wipers.
    Caught saturday, smoked Sunday, in my derby in approx 10 mins.

That sounds fantastic Robbo!
  • [cite]Posted By: Ketman[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: CAFCBourne[/cite]Last nights Chinese left overs and a can of coke

That is truly Disgusting Adam :-)

On a schoolday he's right, that is f*cking horrible.

Eggs on toast here, 2 brews and 20 press ups
  • I note no one has said "a ciggie"
  • [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]I note no one has said "a ciggie"

Or 'a bunk up'
  • bowl of porridge this morning with a cup of tea and ssn. i used to have a "biggie" when i woke in the morning, now i just............
  • Bacon roll and a cup of tea in the office at 8am...
  • [cite]Posted By: Northern_Monkey[/cite]Cup of tea with a bowl of Wheatabix Minis Fruit and Nut.

Snap. They're quite nice those. Followed by two slices of white toast and marmalade. Nothing better.
  • Sponsored links:

• 4 slices of toast, 2 with butter and 2 with peanut butter and a cup of coffee
  • No idea how some of you have time for such a large breakfast! Do you skip the shower or something?!
  • had porridge with strawberry jam for breakie, with a nice healthy lucozade to wash it down

just eating lunch got ciabatta mozzerella & ham, is munch and crisps :-) so nice and healthy lol
  • [cite]Posted By: Friend Or Defoe[/cite]No idea how some of you have time for such a large breakfast! Do you skip the shower or something?!
    I get up earlier than I have to, I hate rushing about in the morning
  • edited September 2009
    Ham & Cheese Croissant, x3 Weetabix, Alpen Bar, X2 Cups of Java, X1 Cup of Tea, x3 Tuc Cheese biscuits and a some Galaxy chocolate.

All before lunch.

Bosh.
  • am in tokyo(hence the late reply) so i had..

rice with seawed and sardines with soya beans and tofu,all washed down with green tea.
  • That sounds absolutely vile.

;-)
  • when in rome :-)
  • just having breakfast now - home made latte & a bowl of raisin bran, might have a slice or two of toast later a sit's a "working from home" day!
  • Bowl of All Bran washed down with a coffee from Cafe Nero.
  • Sponsored links:

• [cite]Posted By: Badger[/cite]am in tokyo(hence the late reply) so i had..

rice with seawed and sardines with soya beans and tofu,all washed down with green tea.

Badger ......I think you're turning Japanese, I really think so .....

;o)

Dunno about vile, WSS ..... that's pretty nutritious and healthy.
    Bet it's spiced up and niced up to make it really tasty?
  • The only problem with kippers is that they tend to repeat on you.
    Oh, and the missis hates me cooking them due to the smell that remains in the kitchen for the next 24 hours.
    Apart from that, nailed on No1 breakfast ingredient.
    Billingsgate market cafe does a poached smoked haddock and egg combo.
    That gives em a run for their money.
  • edited September 2009
    a kitkat and a snickers bar
  • No time for breakfast on a school day, as have to get to the station in time for the 06.35, but at weekends like a bowl of porridge with a spoon of honey or a couple of eggs on toast. If staying in a hotel, I like to have cereal, fry up and pastries just to feel that I have got my moneys worth.
  • Filter coffee with milk and of course a fag while watching the BBC.On weekends the wife and myself try to treat ourself to an english breakfast with BLACK PUDDING.
  • fruit smoothie , consisting of banana , strawberry, pineapple, cashew nuts and natural yoghurt ....and a pint of still water
  • Still waters run deep, Ooh Aah.

That's pretty healthy though, mate. Don't do the eggs, bacon and grease?
  • [cite]Posted By: Badger[/cite]am in tokyo(hence the late reply) so i had..

And that's why they lost the war...
  • Vegemite on toast and a banana and mango fruit "nectar" in a little bottle......
  • Lot of queers on here , whats up with a fry up or a bacon roll . All that fruit and honey and shit for brekkie ! Sod that