Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Chas and Dave split up

Comments

• Options
    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
  • Options
    Chas is joining the Sugababes
  • Options
    Wouldn't pay too much attention to that! It's all rabbit!
  • Options
    No cup final for Spurs this year.
  • Options
    And there was me thinking this week couldnt possibly get any worse :-(
  • Options
    thank gawd for that.
  • Options
    Ossie ardilles will be leading a minutes cockney walk about before there match on Saturday..
  • Options
    Can't be true, it's not on the OS (copyright H. Irving)
  • Options
    Absolute Legends, I won't be able to listen to "Snooker Loopy" ever again now without welling up.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Saw them last year at a breaks/techno weekender.

They came one half way through the evening after a day of Techno and Drum & Bass, and rocked the place!

Legends!
  • Options
    Saw them at the 100 Club about 2/3 years ago and they were excellent.

They walked through the crowd at the beginning to the theme from Rocky!!!

Proper!
  • Options
    edited September 2009
    I saw them at Brixton Academy a few years ago as they opened up for The Libertines, what a night that was!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: stonemuse[/cite]Can't be true, it's not on the OS (copyright H. Irving)

for the last time (or most likely not) that is not what I say.

It is

"I'll believe it when I see it on the OS" and if you read the U18 report it is clearly mentioned there.
    [cite]Posted By: Matt Wright[/cite]"Conner Hodges, son of Ex Chas and Dave singer Chas Hodges, made his début as a late substitute and tested the Foxes keeper with a long range effort after good work from Bellamy."
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Afternoon Delight[/cite]Absolute Legends, I won't be able to listen to "Snooker Loopy" ever again now without welling up.

LOL
  • Options
    I find it really hard to like them because of the yido thing.... BUT they are proper entertainers! Seen them down the tap n tin in Chatham a couple of times, Pete Doherty watching from the wings with a bowl of ice lollies randomly.
  • Options
    RIP in Peace Chas and Dave.

This was always inevitable and a matter of time, after the Zabeel deal fell through.

blogimg_5434_68132-20090509112211551047.jpg
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Mortimerician[/cite]RIP in Peace Chas and Dave.

This was always inevitable and a matter of time, after the Zabeel deal fell through.

[img][/img]http://www.oleole.com/media/main/images/blogs/images/group1/subgrp341/blogimg_5434_68132-20090509112211551047.jpg

Liking that a lot...bless em.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Riscardo[/cite]Sad Split

I'll not sleep tonight!
  • Options
    Caught them at Solfest last year and they rocked the shop.

RIP fellas :(
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Forget your Harrison's and Mccartney's these cockney malingerers breakup is the musical tragedy of our times.
  • Options
    First Oasis, Now Chas N Dave. The best of Chas n Dave will have to go on tonight.

Gertcha you cow son.

:-(
  • Options
    They used top play in New cross now and again. I kept saying I'd go and see them, but never did.

And now they are gone. I miss them already.
  • Options
    I should care - I got my beer in the sideboard 'ere!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Valley_floyd_red[/cite]They used top play in New cross now and again. I kept saying I'd go and see them, but never did.

There ain't no pleasing You !
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Valley_floyd_red[/cite]They used top play in New cross now and again. I kept saying I'd go and see them, but never did.

The Amersham. I did exactly the same. Maybe if we'd gone, they'd not have called time on their partnership. We both have blood on our hands.
  • Options
    I blame you two, then!

How could you? :(
  • Options
    Seen them live twice in the past couple of years, really good nights out.
  • Options
    thank god for that
  • Options
    First saw Chas when he played bass for 'The Outlaws'. Mike Berry's backing group (though they had a couple of minor instrumental hits of their own in the '60s). He wore a shiny, gold suit! Very smart.